Default Western World Championships Friday November 4th

The Western World Championships sprint car event is coming up this Friday at Arizona Speedway in Queen Creek, Arizona. This is usually a good show and a tune up and an added event for the teams on their way to The Oval Nationals at Perris, California on November 10th, 11th & 12th.

We were fortunate to have attended the Western World back in 2004 when it was still held at Manzanita Speedway in Phoenix. They ran both the 410's and the 360's at that time. Manzy closed just a few years after we'd been there for the Western World. Really glad we got to see a race there before it closed forever!!

Manzy was a great place. Great track food and the only event we've ever attended where management stopped selling tickets because the place was already overflowing with spectators.

Does anyone know if this year's Western World will be broadcast live on PPV? We'd love to watch it!

Thanks a ton, pc!!

We'll definitely be watching. I have a close friend who's going to be there who was going to be shooting me updates. He'll probably be glad to know he won't have to do that since we'll be watching live.

Looked at the Arizona Speedway website and found that the only support class for the USAC National Wingless 410 Sprints will be the USAC 360 wingless sprints!!! That's like no support class at all!! Should be 2 nights of some GREAT racing. I personally prefer these bigger races to be run on bigger tracks like Manzy was (1/2 mile) but everything I've heard about Arizona Speedway is good and that it is a very racy 1/3 mile.

The price on the internet broadcast is fairly reasonable and we've bought racing from Speedshift in the past and it's been of very good quality and reliable, as well.
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-04-2016 at 12:22 PM.