Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Davenport to Barry Wright

With JD going back to BW, where does that leave Jimmy Owens? Doesn't he drive for Barry Wright? Will they be teammates or is Owens out? I haven't heard anything... Also with Overton going to the 116, JD was supposed to drive the car at Gateway in December. So will Overton go to St. Louis in December?

Owens switched chassis months ago.

Jimmy is in a rocket or was. Who knows for 2017
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

This is a hard to believe, we all watched Devin Moran drive his a$$ off ALL YEAR in his BWRC. Then doesn't even get considered for this ride. This is just really hard to see this kid not get a call. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by chasefrehley View Post
    This is a hard to believe, we all watched Devin Moran drive his a$$ off ALL YEAR in his BWRC. Then doesn't even get considered for this ride. This is just really hard to see this kid not get a call. JMO
    I tend to think geography works against Devin in this instance. He's in Ohio, BWRC is in South Carolina. You're going to want a driver that's somewhat local. In situations like this, talent is only part of the equation.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Is this a good move for Davenport? Seriously, I follow races but not so much teams in LM. It looks to me that everyone is about a second a lap behind Bloomie to boot. LOL

This year everyone was behind Bloomer, but it'll come full circle and the others will catch up to him. Yeah the geographic difference is the killer for Moran for the BWRC ride. I feel Devin Moran would be a great fit for Best Motorsports ride. Both in Ohio, and Best Motorsports obviously have great equipment.

I hope there are teams that catch up to Bloomie. He stunk up more than a few shows this year. Kind of Kid Rocket. But I thing I noticed about Josh is he often came from a few rows back and was really fast nearer the end of the races. It did provide for some good racing. I am a big fan of Devon BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by hoodpin View Post
    This year everyone was behind Bloomer, but it'll come full circle and the others will catch up to him. Yeah the geographic difference is the killer for Moran for the BWRC ride. I feel Devin Moran would be a great fit for Best Motorsports ride. Both in Ohio, and Best Motorsports obviously have great equipment.
    That would make perfect sense
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Is this a good move for Davenport? Seriously, I follow races but not so much teams in LM. It looks to me that everyone is about a second a lap behind Bloomie to boot. LOL
    I think they will do very well. Bloomer is about a 3 tenths to a half second better than the field in a lot of Lucas shows. About the same advantage Davenport had last year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellGoode View Post
    With JD going back to BW, where does that leave Jimmy Owens? Doesn't he drive for Barry Wright? Will they be teammates or is Owens out? I haven't heard anything... Also with Overton going to the 116, JD was supposed to drive the car at Gateway in December. So will Overton go to St. Louis in December?
    JO became a rocketeer at the North/South, but still struggled to find any speed. I went back on Lucas Oil TV and rewatched several races before he switched and the car didn't seem to be the issue to me, he had several part failures and engine woes. Switching cars won't fix luck and engines failures... JMO

Chris ferguson has a decision to make stay with the family owned team or do what's BEST for him.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Chris ferguson has a decision to make stay with the family owned team or do what's BEST for him.

I hope all works out for chris whatever he choses
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I thought he was was underfunded???
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Ever thought that the reason Devin didn't get the ride is because someone else is paying the bills. One thing I know if barrys running a house car someone beside him is footing the bill. Barry knows the first rule of racing that if you made your money by selling racecars you don't spend it back by racing them.

Who has offered Fergy a ride?

Rumor had it he was offered CBR ride but cant conferm

The answer is in capital letters.

The answer is in capital letters.
    Best or cbr

CBR is to many politics would not be a smart move.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-05-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Best or cbr

CBR is to many politics would not be a smart move.
    I don't know who I'd chose if given those choices. CBR(IMHO), especially the #15 car seems to be snake bit. Add to that they change things often and in whole sale fashion. The fact that Bshepp left BEST after giving them and he his best year to date says a lot. I wonder if maybe Bshepp discovered that they had cheated his tires without his knowledge??? This would explain his sudden departure from the suit and why he left the team at seasons end. I'm only speculating, but his behavior suggests he wasn't happy with the situation and he comes across to me as an ethical upright sort of man so... I know Fergy is a born again Christian and I'm not sure either situation is one that aligns with his principles and beliefs perfectly. Of the 2 I think CBR might be the better, but that is something we'll have to wait and see I suppose.