Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up New Super Late In Illinois - Jose Parga Moving Up to UMP Super Late Models with team.

Just seen on His Facebook page Jose Parga Racing
    Jose Parga is moving up to the UMP Super Late Model division in 2017 and teaming up with Vander Meersch Racing.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Good deal for him, I don't follow the limiteds much but I know he was very good and really really disliked by his fellow competitors, not sure why but I think they always suspected his car was illegal.

any time a team is real fast in limtied / crate car they consider them illegal , you can't a crate car in southern ill any more

The kid is getting help from Brandon Sheppard. He's gonna make some waves in Illinois. UMP Crate National Champ. He's the real deal....

Where exactly is he from what city is he from
    I am what I am

New Berlin, Illinois

I think he's B Shepp's cousin...

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    any time a team is real fast in limtied / crate car they consider them illegal , you can't a crate car in southern ill any more
    Just like in Lucas and woo , right?

If they are fast, they must be cheating somehow.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

After the crap he pulled at k3 late in the year I can see why people don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by reid boys View Post
    After the crap he pulled at k3 late in the year I can see why people don't like him.
    not trying to start $hit but what happen. saw lots of banging and craziness at FC in crates between a couple of guys too

He was riding slow up top like he broke then AJ May, the leader, came by he took off and tried to wreck him. He then missed him and slowed up again and tried it again. They ended up black flagging parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Just like in Lucas and woo , right?

If they are fast, they must be cheating somehow.
    That's right!!! YOU JUICE YOU LOSE and track scales are the law too!!

Quote Originally Posted by perverton View Post
    do they have crates in woo or lucas in the crate class its always about the motor but yeah we know how bloomer won his championship don't we wait it the lucasquist series my mistake
    Someday a huge rat is going to crawl out from under your computer desk and gnaw you into a pile of parts.

I remember when the thriller,Darren Miller was dominating limited plates around northern Illinois,everyone thought he was cheating,when actually he was just way ahead on his shock program and one hell of a driver,as it turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Lol. Good one Clayton.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    do they have crates in woo or lucas in the crate class its always about the motor but yeah we know how bloomer won his championship don't we wait it the lucasquist series my mistake
    Did they ever hold the show up for him when he was late, give him hardship points when his hauler broke? No. So is UMP the Bobby Pierce series, or WoO the Richards series, no. I think you and Centeroff need to get in a cage, slap it out, and the winner gets sole rights to Bloomer's c0ck n balls.

And there are no secrets for long in racing, if your secret lover has gadgets, just like JD did, sh!t gets out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Did they ever hold the show up for him when he was late, give him hardship points when his hauler broke? No. So is UMP the Bobby Pierce series, or WoO the Richards series, no. I think you and Centeroff need to get in a cage, slap it out, and the winner gets sole rights to Bloomer's c0ck n balls.

And there are no secrets for long in racing, if your secret lover has gadgets, just like JD did, sh!t gets out.
    Or, if I don't get out sufficiently, you might get targeted.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    you finally waking up congrats

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Did they ever hold the show up for him when he was late, give him hardship points when his hauler broke? No. So is UMP the Bobby Pierce series, or WoO the Richards series, no. I think you and Centeroff need to get in a cage, slap it out, and the winner gets sole rights to Bloomer's c0ck n balls.And there are no secrets for long in racing, if your secret lover has gadgets, just like JD did, sh!t gets out.
    you are the one with bloomer in the name , how can you support a cheater can you explain that

Lite-Inn/old fan/calverton trolling Bloomquist and Owens on 4m:

https://youtu.be/OKnGFuthtFM
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...