Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Let the games begin

Most of you know my thoughts on the cushion humpers. I'm not a fan of the cushion because it takes the "hard" out of hard work. Racing was built on trying to find the edge in the race shop through the week. The old saying is the races aren't won on Saturday night they are won in the shop during the week. I can almost guarantee the man that won the race on the cushion is the man that would not have had a chance in he11 of the cushion wasn't there. You still have to credit the driver that gets up on the wheel and finds that speed it takes to win on a cushion. I keep saying it but, there is so much wrong that can happen up there when you bang it lap after lap, not to me that the damage it does to equipment. I always say the best car didn't win win you have the McDowell,Moyer, Erb, Richards, madden rolling the middle or center and then the track slicks off and the 12 place car of JD or Pierce start banging that cushion and roll bounce or hop or whatever you call it right by them. It's just my opinion and I would like to hear the thoughts of the people who were around in the old times before the cushion as heard of. Read the below link and all comments posted by the crew chief of the zero. He called the cushion a cheat code for the throttle jockeys lol. I kinda think how he thinks on the touchy subject of the dreaded cushion.. Enjoy! https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...1806&source=49

complete bs listen to BSHEPPS interview from the DTWC you do what you gotta do to get the job done

Cheat code ha ha. Bloomer knows best on that code. Its cuz of guys like you that keep boasting about bloomer this and bloomer that is why theres so much hate. You just keep putting fuel on the fire.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Yippee.....Another Bloomquist thread.

Did you know he's been caught cheating tires several times?

who thinks centeroff has a a bloomer big head or whatever they call those things hanging all over his house I KNOW clayton wetter does ,face it centeroff the old men don't have the right equipment or it disappeared years ago to ride the cushion , will he have the b@lls to run gateway we know he loves the little tracks

starting topics while drunk. yes, I'm familiar with the concept. they give the check to the first racer under the checkers. don't ask how you got there. they only ask how much you weigh and if your tires are untreated.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

He's an idiot.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

may the 32 come haunt you the rest of his career maybe ole bloomer could've used that trophy as a weight at the 2015 dream lol and you are going to brag about a trophy atleast put in focus and standing up right in the picture geesh

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    starting topics while drunk. yes, I'm familiar with the concept. they give the check to the first racer under the checkers. don't ask how you got there. they only ask how much you weigh and if your tires are untreated.
    he might need rehab what a shame

If the cushion is the fastest way around a track on any given night why wouldn't the ''greatest of all time'' go to the cushion also ? What is he lacking in his arsenal to be able to do so ?If it was the fastest way around I think I would give it a try instead of getting passed by someone with the ability and balls enough to go up there and let them take 10k,20k,50k whatever the purse may be away from me.

and it ain't the car he don't have the b@lls to run the cushion

but this guy does in a mod shame he won't run lates http://mikeharrison24.com/about/

if bloomquist knew his equipment would last running the cushion and he could be .5sec of a lap faster than anyone he would be there

bull crap he has never ran the cushion maybe bloomer need to build a better car is that what you are saying

Take away all the cheater wins and how many wins does he really have?

So Scott doesn't pound the cushion so Cody doesn't have to fix the car from it, but yet still can't make it to the track on time. They must be busy pounding something else all week.
    Only question is if it's:
    Each other?
    A lb of coke?
    Or Centeroff?

JACKOFF post these thread on purpose

Good morning Centeroff
    8/13/16

We need more Dennis Erb Jr. Racing threads