Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    So Scott doesn't pound the cushion so Cody doesn't have to fix the car from it, but yet still can't make it to the track on time. They must be busy pounding something else all week. Only question is if it's:Each other?A lb of coke?Or Centeroff?
    all the above plus

Guys you have to remember CENTEROFF being the azzhole baby he is suffers major head trama as he was dropped when he was born. He has trouble talking in full sentences. They usally end in my guy or something gay. He is starved for attention. Thats why he started this post just to see how many members would reply to it.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-03-2016 at 03:25 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Gayways, I'm glad I could join the discussion. The difference when me and you post is I don't make chit up for friends? How's that 250lber with the trainer bra doing? This thread has been viewed 1400 times in less than a day and 1360 of them are from gayways and calverton. I don't know who is the giver and who takes the dik in that relationship lol. A man can't have an opinion without the dik riders joining in. An idiot who gets booted every month from 4m and a little fat computer jockey. Between you two idiots and cutman being from a brother sister mating a man can't post a fact with something he seen with his own two eyes. Fuk it, I'm gonna start lying like fatboy gayways and using this sight like friendfinder.net lol. It's like taking candy from an idiot and a fat liar! Well, pretty much that's exactly what I'm doing

My buddy highside hustler even took it easy on the topic and I appreciate that lol. Leave it to gayways and calverton to join in on the fun. This topic was made for responders with less than a 14 IQ and ding ding ding. We had two winners

I didn't see where you posted any facts

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    who thinks centeroff has a a bloomer big head or whatever they call those things hanging all over his house I KNOW clayton wetter does ,face it centeroff the old men don't have the right equipment or it disappeared years ago to ride the cushion , will he have the b@lls to run gateway we know he loves the little tracks
    Hard to be banging cushions when you have a couple torn rotator cuffs, agree?

A track without a cushion has to be so hard and dry that they can't even throw up a cushion. In other words a crappy track surface indeed. Sorry centeroff

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    If the cushion is the fastest way around a track on any given night why wouldn't the ''greatest of all time'' go to the cushion also ? What is he lacking in his arsenal to be able to do so ?If it was the fastest way around I think I would give it a try instead of getting passed by someone with the ability and balls enough to go up there and let them take 10k,20k,50k whatever the purse may be away from me.
    Torn rotator cuffs possibly?

We talked about 'the cushion' when I started racing in '69 and it was old news way before that. Some guys were called 'rim riders'.... if it's the fast way around, and it often is, take it and run.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Torn rotator cuffs possibly?
    So now we go from wrong tires,to shock bleed off, to kill switch, to medical issue. The exuces never end

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Gayways, I'm glad I could join the discussion. The difference when me and you post is I don't make chit up for friends? How's that 250lber with the trainer bra doing? This thread has been viewed 1400 times in less than a day and 1360 of them are from gayways and calverton. I don't know who is the giver and who takes the dik in that relationship lol. A man can't have an opinion without the dik riders joining in. An idiot who gets booted every month from 4m and a little fat computer jockey. Between you two idiots and cutman being from a brother sister mating a man can't post a fact with something he seen with his own two eyes. Fuk it, I'm gonna start lying like fatboy gayways and using this sight like friendfinder.net lol. It's like taking candy from an idiot and a fat liar! Well, pretty much that's exactly what I'm doing
    At least my family tree branchs unlike you. The problem w you JACKOFF when you cant prove something you call someone a lier.

See thats what im talkn about. I k you posted this thread just to get your rocks off on how many times you had hits. You ought to count how many times scotts rocks hit your toncils w white wash. 10k plus

SHOW ME THE FKN POST WHERE I LIED ABOUT JD TO BARRY. THE PROBLEM IS YOU CANT FIND THEM! THIS IS WHY YOU ARE A CHODE (SHORT FAT PEN!S) YOU WANT TO KEEP CALLING ME A LIER ABOUT IT CUZ I KNEW AND YOU DIDNT. JUST LIKE I WONT POST A PIC OF MY WIFE ON HERE BUT YOU CAN BET SHE IS WHAT I STATED! I KNOW IT AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-03-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetter View Post
    torn rotator cuffs possibly?
    really for 30 years

BS.. If you do not think Scott will not go up the track and get up on the cushion.. the only difference when he does it, is the fact that he lays the car on the cushion and not slam it up on it like so many other people do.. i'm not a huge Bloomer fan, but you have to give the guy credit, he can start on the rear and get to the front and it will not have a scratch on it from running over people to get there..

Well good for him bravo you want to slow bloomer down tacky and rough will certainly slow him down

Well good for him bravo you want to slow bloomer down tacky and rough will certainly slow him down
    Legal tires will also!

Now come he's always has legal tires and always makes weight and being on time lol

Now come he's always has legal tires and always makes weight and being on time lol
    Sounds like Jackoff

Gayways, for one you lied to everyone on here when you said your wife was 125lns and DD up top. Your trying to be someone your not. Who cares what you or your wife look like? Nobody! I will be the first to say that she can't be much because she ended up with a man like you! You said I can't prove anything. What am I trying to prove? Is stated my opinion on the cushion. I don't care who rides the cushion or how they ride the cushion. I would be willing to bet you'd ride a dik and I'd lay odds on that. You like Lima beans? I hate em. Who cares? I stated my opinion and you always find a way to call names because you have a very small vocabulary and a mind to match. Why do you care what I think? Your always talking chit to someone and I'm glad you and oldfang/calverton made buddies. You take offense because you think when people say that the cushion takes no talent they are talking about your specific driver. We're talking cushion and you bring up cheater. You have an obsession with the zero to the point you check his websight to try and find out where he is racing the next week. I bet your broke, probably on a disability check and voted early for Hillary because a liar always pulls for a liar. If your an honest man post that pic of the 125lb hottie and I will gladly retract the statement that everyone on hear thinks your full of chit. Your as obsessed with my opinion as much as you wish JD could wheel one like Scott. Grow up fatboy! You stay on your side of the fence and I will lock the door behind me when I leave your place. Now if anyone has an opinion that the cushion is a safe place to run and it's easy on equipment I would love to hear about it. Until then the liar/fatboy/welfare/hater/jealous/broke a$$ gayways can suck on this CHOBE! Lol

you been drinking again centeroff and no the cushion is not the safe place to run you gotta have b@lls to run up there but it can be the fast way around the track and that's what counts

It may not be the safest, but if it's the the fastest way around the track that night and gets you a victory, I'd say it was the smartest

not according to the zero my hero crowd