Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is what I received. Checked the Hell Tour site no 2017 schedule out yet:
    http://www.thehelltour.com/

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Thursday, November 3, 2017
    An X.CELERATED Release

CEDAR LAKE SPEEDWAY ANNOUNCES JUNE 2017 “MODIFIED MASTERS” WEEKEND TO PAY AN UNPRECEDENTED $50,000-TO-WIN

New Richmond, WI (November 3, 2017) – Cedar Lake Speedway, in association with DIRT NATION, announce a transformation of the annual Masters weekend set for June 15-17, 2017.

The Open Wheel Modifieds take top and exclusive billing the entire weekend with a $50,000-to-win top prize and a hefty $2500-to-start payday for this elite event.

The Modified Masters kicks off on Thursday, June 15, with a $3000-to-win United States Modified Touring Series event. Friday, June 16 will be Modified Masters Heat Races and June 17 will include B Mains and the $50,000 Main Event. Friday and Saturday of the Modified Masters will be unsanctioned. Offical rules, entry, and event details will be announced at a later date.

“The Masters is a historic event on our schedule that has featured Late Models, Sprint Cars, and Modifieds,” stated Steve Kaufman of Cedar Lake Speedway. “Going into our 19th year of the event, Cedar Lake Speedway wanted to establish a premier Open Wheel Modified race that is a true crown jewel and tremendous payday for the competitors.”

In addition to the massive payday, The Modified Masters will be produced and promoted by DIRT NATION with extensive social media coverage, podcasts, video features, in-house event production, and internet streaming pay per view coverage available at www.dirtnation.tv Follow @dirtnationtv on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, and YouTube for frequent event updates.

Details and Information of the Modified Masters will be shared on the official website at: www.modifiedmasters.com and @modifiedmasters on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and SnapChat.

Cedar Lake Speedway can be reached by Phone at 866-4-CLS-FUN, online at www.cedarlakespeedway.com or on Facebook/Twitter @racecedarlake

##

#modmasters17

Facebook
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Instagram
    Snapchat
    Snapchat
    A Dirt Nation Production
    View this email in your browser
    Copyright © 2016 X.CELERATED, All rights reserved.
    Thank You for joining the IMCA.TV by X.CELERATED Email List! We will keep you up to date on new footage, events, and breaking news for the IMCA.TV service.

Our mailing address is:
    X.CELERATED
    20 Aiken Circle
    Silver Bay, MN 55614

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    yeah the motor might have something do with it also but what happens when you have a ustms driver in a ump car at a ump track and he gets it handed to him yeah it was onlt one ken schraders low dollar cars
    How many USMTS drivers do you see running UMP races? Not very many...but when they do they win. Rodney Sanders has won many UMP races as recent as a year or 2 ago, Ryan Gustin won at Volusia a few years back as well, Stormy Scott won one of KY Lake's big mod shows last year too so you're wrong again. Start doing your research.

http://www.stlracing.com/2014/05/27/...oria-speedway/

http://www.dirtracingforum.com/showt...a-Raceway-Park!

http://www.raceweekillustrated.com/2...er-at-volusia/

http://stormyscott.com/news/news.asp?NewsID=20367

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    How many USMTS drivers do you see running UMP races? Not very many...but when they do they win. Rodney Sanders has won many UMP races as recent as a year or 2 ago, Ryan Gustin won at Volusia a few years back as well, Stormy Scott won one of KY Lake's big mod shows last year too so you're wrong again. Start doing your research.
    Ryan, just a word to the wise, and you seem to be more wise than most here, DO NOT attempt to logically explain anything to litey/calverton. It is futile. His realm of comprehension is severely restricted by his very tiny brain and very narrow mind. He is not capable of research and couldn't comprehend it even if he was.

We believe he's somehow brain damaged from trying to damage a concrete sidewalk with his face. LOL!!

Lmao I'm coming to that realization. It was worth a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    Lmao I'm coming to that realization. It was worth a shot!
    I agree, it was worth a shot because if you can get through to the resident numb skull then there is hope the rest of us can do the same! LOL!

As I've said before.....it's like trying to kick water uphill when you argue with him. Just look over him and don't reply to his posts, easiest way to deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    As I've said before.....it's like trying to kick water uphill when you argue with him. Just look over him and don't reply to his posts, easiest way to deal with him.
    Z, it took me much longer than it should have to heed your advice but I finally came around!! It used to be enjoyable to make fun of him but after a while it becomes a futile waste of time. LOL!!

It will be a GREAT show !