Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    i heard that before somewhere.......I had it already penciled in.
    I never said you were wrong, I just don't update things until they are announced. That is the easiest way to do it in my opinion. Otherwise I have decide which rumors are more credible than others, etc. For instance Donald McIntosh joining the WoO was a big rumor that never ended up occurring. I'm sure there were a bunch last year too - It's just easier to wait for announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I never said you were wrong, I just don't update things until they are announced. That is the easiest way to do it in my opinion. Otherwise I have decide which rumors are more credible than others, etc. For instance Donald McIntosh joining the WoO was a big rumor that never ended up occurring. I'm sure there were a bunch last year too - It's just easier to wait for announcements.
    You shouldnt take it personal, BBQ isnt all there yet believes the World revolves around him. It isnt his fault really. When he started school and that short Bus showed up they told him only "special kids" got to ride it and now he really believes he is special. I guess he is in many ways...

Why is oldfart not banned yet? Definitely sick of seeing his name on here

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMan23 View Post
    Because he adds so much quality conversation to the forum......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Some announcements are made or talked about prior to them being made public..........I guess I'm just a good listener.

But I understand your concept.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    You shouldnt take it personal, BBQ isnt all there yet believes the World revolves around him. It isnt his fault really. When he started school and that short Bus showed up they told him only "special kids" got to ride it and now he really believes he is special. I guess he is in many ways...
    More quality posting from old fart........now making fun of and demeaning kids with special needs.

That's special of50.........good on you for getting to that basement level.

Quote Originally Posted by ReignMan23 View Post
    You have five post? This wouldnt happen to be a new name is it?

More quality posting from old fart........now making fun of and demeaning kids with special needs. That's special of50.........good on you for getting to that basement level.
    Wait, I was discussing you. I guess you missed that. Poor feller...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Wait, I was discussing you. I guess you missed that. Poor feller...
    Nope, I didn't miss it at all.......neither did any of the forums parents of truly special needs kids.

Way to go old fart 50, keep on yapping .........next time remove your foot from your mouth prior to speaking.

Joking around is one thing, making fun of or using a special needs child as part of a joke your trying to make is quite another.......if you can't see or comprehend that, looks like I'm not the feller that's poor.

Nope, I didn't miss it at all.......neither did any of the forums parents of truly special needs kids.

Way to go old fart 50, keep on yapping .........next time remove your foot from your mouth prior to speaking.

Joking around is one thing, making fun of or using a special needs child as part of a joke your trying to make is quite another.......if you can't see or comprehend that, looks like I'm not the feller that's poor.

I honestly dont think that he can help himself BBQ.... Everytime OF50 opens his piehole he steps in a pile of crap and ends up coming out smelling just like that pile of Crap!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I honestly dont think that he can help himself BBQ.... Everytime OF50 opens his piehole he steps in a pile of crap and ends up coming out smelling just like that pile of Crap!!
    Some people just get swallowed up by their surroundings and end up like the surroundings they are in............pile of crap you say?

Some people just get swallowed up by their surroundings and end up like the surroundings they are in............pile of crap you say?
    More like his a$$ has swallowed his head
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    More like his a$$ has swallowed his head
    Cool, so he is a human tripod ?

Fellas don't you think ReignMan23 is covering his own A S S (oldfart50)?

Dirt Racing Media just posted that Twarog and Casebolt have split and Devin Moran will take over and run the WoO tour in 2017. Nothing official yet though.

No, It said, the 2 have split AND the RUMOR is Devin Moran as the driver and run WoO.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Say what now?! Read his posts, then read mine. 0 similarities what so ever unless he's a bloomer fan. But back to the topic. Do we have any young guns that will be joining either series? I know for awhile there were a couple under 18 years of age(Pierce, Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)). Any newbies coming up from crates to race with the big dogs?And being from Iowa, what's going to happen to Ryan Gustin? Heard he lost his ride from Gressel.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    That's classic........

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    No, It said, the 2 have split AND the RUMOR is Devin Moran as the driver and run WoO.
    Same difference, it's all just RUMORS until it comes from the horses mouth.

Updated the original post with chassis for each driver as well as added/removed several drivers as a result of PRI Announcements.