Thumbs up Blue Ridge Motor Sports Park (Sugar Creek)

With so many tracks closing it was great to see so many cars and so many people come out on a cold November night for there grand re-opening. The track has been closed for several years and used to be one of the best Friday night tracks in the area.

The improvements were great, it's the best that facility has ever looked . It was well ran and very professional. Great fields of cars across all classes (111 total, 19 super lates) . I was in the car heading home by 10 pm. I think they were even surprised at how many people came out . It was standing room only and truly impressive for a regular Saturday night of racing.

We all both drivers and fans need to support our local tracks and keep this going. If you haven't been go check them out , great racing , good food, well run program, and lots of cars. Let's do our part to help them grow it's great to have racing back at the Creek and a track that has been closed for so long opening back up.

Congrats to David Payne on the SLM win and a new track record !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDirt View Post
    With so many tracks closing it was great to see so many cars and so many people come out on a cold November night for there grand re-opening. The track has been closed for several years and used to be one of the best Friday night tracks in the area.

The improvements were great, it's the best that facility has ever looked . It was well ran and very professional. Great fields of cars across all classes (111 total, 19 super lates) . I was in the car heading home by 10 pm. I think they were even surprised at how many people came out . It was standing room only and truly impressive for a regular Saturday night of racing.

We all both drivers and fans need to support our local tracks and keep this going. If you haven't been go check them out , great racing , good food, well run program, and lots of cars. Let's do our part to help them grow it's great to have racing back at the Creek and a track that has been closed for so long opening back up.

Congrats to David Payne on the SLM win and a new track record !!!!
    you must not have stayed for all the races.
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by acetone View Post

I did, besides the ponies. In the car leaving at 10:30.

Can we have a positive thread on this forum for once... geez.

Quote Originally Posted by acetone View Post
    I left after the Super Late models. We need to support the tracks we have or we will have nowhere to complain about. I thought they did a good job, I have spent many nights at other tracks well past midnight just to see the super lates.

Gates open at 1pm hotlaps at 4pm this Saturday hope to see everyone there .Alot of pics are posted on Blue Ridge Motorsports Park's Facebook page from last Saturday's races if anyone wants to check it out.

I believe I'm gonna go check it out this weekend if I can.

Hoping for another good crowd this Saturday! I will certainly be there.

Quote Originally Posted by RayCook53fan View Post
    I did, besides the ponies. In the car leaving at 10:30.

Can we have a positive thread on this forum for once... geez.
    no where is there a negative word.
    victim