Default The enemy within

Yeppers...

Who would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Yeppers...
    That thread got the ax. And why? Go figure.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-09-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    That thread got the ax. And why? Go figure.
    Thought that might be the case....

I believe we will still have an enemy within with both congress and the senate. Don has his work cut out with them
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

yeah with jack meats like mcconnell

Lindsey Graham

People are sending thanks for the work "I did"
    My work would have languished on this web site if people did not get busy and do what I cannot do, and that is connect with others. The censorship this site faces makes that impossible. Absent the help of others, even with hundreds of thousands of native hits to the material here, it would have only reached AT MOST 3 percent of the people it did. The work on this web site made the front page of Drudge, via a link to Alex. Alex had my exact work posted (my exact capture, I encoded it to enable identification wherever it went so I could gauge my impact in a way no on would notice), along with a summarization of the text I posted. That text would never have reached Infowars in any form without others, I cannot connect with Alex, it is not allowed.

When I go through the stats, I can see that many people tried to post it to Facebook and blew up their accounts doing so. A few accounts survived. One guy went nuts on Zerohedge and generated 200,000 hits by continuously dropping links to the key images here into the comments. I did not think Zerohedge was that big, but that site definitely gets traffic if that happened, and what that anonymous guy did reached 3 times as many people as the margin of win in Pennsylvania, all by himself. Earlier I posted how many people this site reached because of how other people linked it out, and it was definitely enough to tip the balance after so many other sites also contributed to the effort in their own ways.

There is a hoax image of a Trump version of Newsweek for election day that is circulating the web, to counteract the Madam President Newsweek. I HAVE NEWS FOR PEOPLE: If a Trump version did exist the way the Hillary version did, it would have hit the news stands this morning. It did not, and that makes the image they circulated to undermine the Newsweek report pure trollage, even if that does eventually get released. All that matters is if it hit the news stand this morning, the way Hillary's would have. If it did not, the legitimacy of that particular leak, (published on the 5th here, well ahead of all the other leaks of the same thing) stands, that leak was 100 percent LEGIT and I am certain it had someone's pants on fire.

The bottom line in all of this is that it was a group effort. If the Newsweek bust had not been posted to Imagur, I would not have been able to find it and blow it into the open. Absent it getting blown into the open by a site like this, it would have languished and probably been hunted out and banned. So the truth movement is all interwoven, it is not just one guy doing it. I have a good sized boat to float the info out on, but absent the info to begin with, there would be no cargo. I would therefore like to, in return, thank everyone for making a Trump victory possible.

DO NOT REJOICE AND RELAX
    Soros is planning riots. Trump is facing pressure now, to be compromised. I believe he is a man of pure integrity who will have a huge, if not infinite resistance but that said, We definitely need to hold his feet to the fire and make (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good and sure he honors his promises. Trump is an economic genius, and unlike other politicians who mutter pure bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), I think Trump has the brains he needs to make it happen. We need to stand behind him and make sure he makes it happen.

The electoral vote backfired on Clinton's election rigging
    All the time, CNN was saying the electoral vote is what mattered, and that it would not be a popularity contest. And then Trump went ahead to win the electoral vote even though Hillary cheated her way to a higher popular vote. Now they can't back off and call it unfair, because it was such a huge push of theirs before the election! HA HA HA HA HA! Don't worry about the popular lead, Clinton stole it anyway.

Hillary won't have enough of a cannibalism prion infected brain left to even walk during the next election cycle. She's GONE like a menacing asteroid into the darkness.

Nice post balljoint!!!!!!!!!!!