Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jared Landers

I remember hearing of Wes, always kinda wondered what happened to him.

Here's the fact on the situation. Jared will heal but his old man doesn't want him in the car. That was a close call and it scared him and his loved ones. They did go ahead and order a new 2017 Bloomquist race car but rumor is he won't be the one driving it. Can't say it to be a fact actually but a someone close to the 777 says that to be true.

No no no. Centeroff has the correct inside scoop. You think we're going to believe Ben and Jared himself over the guy that has "the fact of the situation" but "can't say that it to be a fact"? 

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Don't know if anybody remember Wesley Hood a young driver on the verge of stardom. He's dad owns a very large grading company and was wanting to racing nationally. But Wesley decided to quit. He's reason was that one day he was going to inherent a multi million dollar business so why risk it all by getting hurt in a racecar. Some people have the talent but not the passion. If you do have the passion you will risk everything. The smart one that realize that they don't can see the big picture.
    Very well put, if your not fully committed to racing 100%, thru and thru to the point it dominates almost all your conscious thoughts and desires, it will drain the life out of you. For me thats how it is, I don't hunt, fish, golf or play tittly-winks, I think about race cars, just ask my wife. We'll be riding up the road and she'll ask me what I'm thinking about and my answer is almost always chassis design and suspension. Most of my friends that I started out with in racing have all fallen by the wayside. Use to enjoy watching Wesley run at Cherokee on the big track. My goal is to be like Red Farmer.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Here's the fact on the situation. Jared will heal but his old man doesn't want him in the car. That was a close call and it scared him and his loved ones. They did go ahead and order a new 2017 Bloomquist race car but rumor is he won't be the one driving it. Can't say it to be a fact actually but a someone close to the 777 says that to be true.
    By close to the 777, you obviously meant some old drunk cricket sitting at a slot machine. OR, someone who has smoked enough dope to literally be 34,550ft high. Which, coincidentally, is the average crusing altitude of a Boeing 777. I KNOW YOUR SOURCES, CHUMP!