Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $ump$

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    no really when was the last time you even came close to a race track
    Blah, blah-blah, blah, blah. Bbrrrrrtttttttt!!
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Quote Originally Posted by brownIdriller View Post
    lite inn/calverton is non racer. brrrtt...............................bla bla no car does not crew does not race only types on 4m asks others to show there stuff. he cannot show ANYTHING other than bad typing skills.
    he spends nothing on the sport other than hot dogs and maybe a pit pass. laughable sh!t on here trying to tell people ump motors go for less than 10k, maybe in his fantasy league.

and you can't anything either besides no one would believe you and i never said UMP motors or less than 10 k you can't even get a running crate for that but of course a real racer like yourself already knew that lmao

Quote Originally Posted by brownIdriller View Post
    just what I thought never been to a track

Let me get this straight: Fred, you are a non-racing idiot who trolls this board trying to stir up crap for jollies. You attend races at the local tracks to you in the Summer trolling the concession stand and you want to get on here and attempt to call out any racer you don't know, and when they don't "cut the mustard" in your opinion, you try to belittle them, their program, and what they're doing. Do I have a clear picture of what's going on here? You need to get a life and stick to what you know. BTW, Driller, I get a kick out of your posts about them chasing each other around the rest areas. FUNNY stuff there.
    FYI, I don't own a car or race myself. I go as often as I can and love watching Late Models and modifieds race.
    drop it like iss hot.........gimme the 411, you know?

you do not race so you have no business telling other people about costs or what it takes cause you cannot do it yourself. you got banned on STL racing for the exact same BS. in this very posts you tried telling people that ump motors are less than 10k now you dont recall it. you are clueless stick to what you know which is eating hot dogs buying pit passes and getting autographs. you have no right to call out anyone that owns a mod and is trying to race. hell any racer that makes a single attempt is WAY more qualified than you are Fred.
    Before you come on here talking your noise show us results or even past results and what track you race at ???????????? pic of car that you ow or owned something anything, one single shred of proof that you actually do something other type on 4m and STL and hang out at the track.
    you cannot do it cause you are just a bitter troll on 4m.
    Last edited by buzzxxx666; 12-01-2016 at 10:23 AM.

are your eyes brown I THOUGHT SO

so what there is engine for sale on Racing Junk plenty of them. What is your point you dont buy or race any of them and you and you have no clue. you are the same clown on this post that tried telling people that 10000 was too high for a ump motor. again just more posting from someone that does not actively participate in the modified class and never has. where do you race? and when have you ever raced ?????

are your eyes brown I THOUGHT SO
    Brrrrrrrrrrtttttt!!!

355 will get you in the way and run over at most ump tracks with any bite. but hey lite Inn if you think that will work go ahead and buy it and come out here and show us all how its done.

=Start crap, Don't race, start crap, Don't race, start crap. BBbbrrrrrrrttttttt!!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Everyone else has no problems sending pms! And you have confirmed my doubts! Lol
    $UMP$, I can see Graham Jackson's car in Victory Lane. Where's yours? Let's see it.
    drop it like iss hot.........gimme the 411, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdoom14 View Post
    $UMP$, I can see Graham Jackson's car in Victory Lane. Where's yours? Let's see it.
    Plugged into the wall when you walk into Walmart........by the shopping carts.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He fell offf them also

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    355 will get you in the way and run over at most ump tracks with any bite. But hey lite inn if you think that will work go ahead and buy it and come out here and show us all how its done.
    is that right a couple crates finished in the top 3 in their heats last night

=Bbbrrrttttt!

He fell offf them also
    =Bbbrrrrttttt!

since you think the crate is the way to go in UMP a mods then get one and get out here and show everyone how to do it instead of just running your mouth on 4m. Sure on a tight bullring indoor the crate may fare ok, try that at a big track and you will find yourself starting in the bmain or the tail of the amain.