Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $ump$

never said that just stating the facts if you think for one minute you need a high dollar motor to run a 1/4 mile or smaller we can't help you

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    never said that just stating the facts if you think for one minute you need a high dollar motor to run a 1/4 mile or smaller we can't help you
    we who ??? you Lite inn and your three other user names ? no thanks. you are the on here crowing about not needing 10k for a UMP motor and running a crate, all others have told you that you need money to run UMP. To say otherwise is just pur nonsense. Sure you can run a crate at the right track in the right situation, pull that crate BS at many tracks and you will find yourself in the way. This is something you would know ZERO about since you only go watch at a couple of tracks and dont race.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    = Bbbrrrtttttt!
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Plugged into the wall when you walk into Walmart........by the shopping carts.
    Probably true since we KNOW Big.Ed, LITE-INN, Calverton, or what ever the next name is going to be when he gets banned again, doesn't understand the first thing about racing, and $UMP$ who is like a fart in the wind. First, he posts pics of Gary Wetzel's car claiming it's his, gets blown out of the water by Wetzel himself, and then he calls out Graham Jackson, who then posts pictures of his car from Victory lane, while $UMP$ posts nothing but BS! I think it's very clear who the board trolls are and who the racers are. I don't race myself, but I have never tried telling those that do what rules need to be in place, or if they can't afford to out spend the Jones' they need to drop down a class.

Calverton posting anything about racing = Bbbrrrtttttt!! (anus speaking)
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!