Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For you t.nie!

Default For you t.nie!

Maybe you will believe Franklin Graham! If you deny this mans spiritual knowledge, you need some serious help!

Did God show up? In watching the news after the election, the secular media keep asking “How did this happen?” “What went wrong?” “How did we miss this?” Some are in shock. Political pundits are stunned. Many thought the Trump/Pence ticket didn’t have a chance. None of them understand the God-factor.

Hundreds of thousands of Christians from across the United States have been praying. This year they came out to every state capitol to pray for this election and for the future of America. Prayer groups were started. Families prayed. Churches prayed. Then Christians went to the polls, and God showed up.

While the media scratches their heads and tries to understand how this happened, I believe that God’s hand intervened Tuesday night to stop the godless, atheistic progressive agenda from taking control of our country.

President-elect Donald J. Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence are going to need a lot of help and they will continue to need a lot of prayer. I pray that President-elect Trump will surround himself with godly men and women to help advise and counsel him as he leads the nation. My prayer is that God will bless America again!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sir!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Not to be overlooked. Obama hates Jews and treated their PM as such. Bible spells out very clearly concerning God's feelings over this matter. The minute Trump was elected, their PM gave out a huge cheer, and Trump has already invited him over. Not to be overlooked. The Liberals are attacking the People who attend actual Bible teaching Churches. Claim they preach what the Liberals call HATE SPEECH.There no doubt that God intervened in this election. As the Bible says, the Lord raises up Kings and takes them down. I could go into this much deeper, but I will leave it at this.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Not to be overlooked. Obama hates Jews and treated their PM as such. Bible spells out very clearly concerning God's feelings over this matter. The minute Trump was elected, their PM gave out a huge cheer, and Trump has already invited him over. Not to be overlooked. The Liberals are attacking the People who attend actual Bible teaching Churches. Claim they preach what the Liberals call HATE SPEECH.There no doubt that God intervened in this election. As the Bible says, the Lord raises up Kings and takes them down. I could go into this much deeper, but I will leave it at this.
    Beware of the serpants

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Beware of the serpants
    I see some of them on here have "slithered" off! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Haven't slithered off anywhere.

Franklin Graham is entitled to his opinion.

I'd say if our nation's treatment of the poor, disenfranchised and least among us doesn't infuriate you, then maybe the Holy Spirit isn't in you. Remember, you have read it is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but today I give you a new commandment, love God and love one another as yourself?

The Bible tells us in as we progress further down to the road to the Second Coming, churches will go astray and reinterpret the meanings in the Bible to suit their own agenda. We are a broken, twisted, greedy selfish people. Why do you think all churches are genuinely seeking God's will, and not ascribing their own will to God's word instead?

Graham is entitled to his opinion. But the Bible I read is pretty clear. You will know Christians by the fruit they bear. This fruit we just elected? I don't see a compassionate Christ flowing from him. I see an empty vessel that is nothing but blackness of sin inside.

And you think hildebeast does lmfao but you are forgetting one lil thing tnie behind a great come great people like this announced that Vice President-elect Mike Pence would be in charge of his transition team. He is an excellent choice, a godly man and a strong leader. We need to pray for him and this team specifically as they begin to fill over 4,000 positions in our government—that’s a massive and vitally important undertaking. These decisions need to be bathed in prayer and we can be a part of that. Will you pray for the President-elect, the Vice President-elect and this transition team?“I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.” Psalm 17:6
    Last edited by calverton; 11-14-2016 at 08:03 AM.

I am praying you are right. Unlike what the last guy was met with, nothing but hatred animosity and obstruction and a Republican Party that spent 8 years doing everything it could to keep him from getting anything accomplished, I really, sincerely hope and pray President Trump and the Republican Senate and House get everything they want. Everything.

I think the best thing for Democrats to do at this point is step aside and let Republicans go crazy and run the country however they see fit. Then we'll see how happy you are with your elected officials.

You guys forget, I lived under a totally Conservative run PM in England for 10 years. First Thatcher, then Major, and the rulers over there were conservatives. They did whatever they wanted. I know what that looks like, how that works.

The best thing in the world is to finally let the Money people have it all. You need to get what you want to be convinced you don't want it.

well the last guy some would he was not playing for our country and biden is well could you really trust him the democratic party is the same either in recent past

think the best thing for Democrats to do at this point is step aside and let Republicans go crazy and run the country however they see fit. Then we'll see how happy you are with your elected officials. you mean like the republicans did the last 8 yrs and how is that working for you besides if hildebeast got in she would be a lame duck quack quack president for at least 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post

I'd say if our nation's treatment of the poor, disenfranchised and least among us doesn't infuriate you, then maybe the Holy Spirit isn't in you. Remember, you have read it is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth but today I give you a new commandment, love God and love one another as yourself?

The Bible tells us in as we progress further down to the road to the Second Coming, churches will go astray and reinterpret the meanings in the Bible to suit their own agenda. We are a broken, twisted, greedy selfish people. Why do you think all churches are genuinely seeking God's will, and not ascribing their own will to God's word instead?

Graham is entitled to his opinion. But the Bible I read is pretty clear. You will know Christians by the fruit they bear. This fruit we just elected? I don't see a compassionate Christ flowing from him. I see an empty vessel that is nothing but blackness of sin inside.
    Churches HAVE ALWAYS gone astray. Always. Always. Always. I meet more good then bad. People are loving and caring. Except for the ex!

2 things that do not belong together is religion and government... All it has ever created was a righteous belief that everyone should live under what one group deems as holy, honest and just...Just as long as it is good for them. We will see in about 4 years and 3 months just how good the newly elected govt. really was. If we are still even here that is..

I am praying you are right. Unlike what the last guy was met with, nothing but hatred animosity and obstruction and a Republican Party that spent 8 years doing everything it could to keep him from getting anything accomplished, I really, sincerely hope and pray President Trump and the Republican Senate and House get everything they want. Everything.

I think the best thing for Democrats to do at this point is step aside and let Republicans go crazy and run the country however they see fit. Then we'll see how happy you are with your elected officials.

You guys forget, I lived under a totally Conservative run PM in England for 10 years. First Thatcher, then Major, and the rulers over there were conservatives. They did whatever they wanted. I know what that looks like, how that works.

The best thing in the world is to finally let the Money people have it all. You need to get what you want to be convinced you don't want it.
    Wow! You really claim to be a Christian and believe this total nonsense! You doubt the knowledge of Franklin Graham? Like I said, you need some serious counseling. Your view of Christianity is not even close to what the Bible teaches! Now I know why Christianity leaves a bad taste in most peoples mouth. People like you, have no real convictions, ie, you wont stand for much!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    2 things that do not belong together is religion and government... All it has ever created was a righteous belief that everyone should live under what one group deems as holy, honest and just...Just as long as it is good for them. We will see in about 4 years and 3 months just how good the newly elected govt. really was. If we are still even here that is..
    Please explain how that can be done. A Christian has the Holy Spirit of God in them. How can they separate that when making decisions?

I'll take the Christians side every time, knowing he has the wisdom of God inside of him!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The fact that your are a true Christian, I am stunned that you do not understand why people like Franklin Graham were supporting the Rep party regaining control. You apparently missed out on the lack of respect the liberals showed Israel. You apparently missed the memo sent about the Liberals trashing people who preached the actual Gospel. I am being a bit hard on you because you should know better. Reps are far far from perfect, but they will protect the larger Biblical principals. BTW Whining about the election results not being fair makes you another run of the mill liberal thinker.

I'm curious why you put so much emphasis on the man Donald Trump is? Why can you not see the bigger picture of the Supreme Court, the second amendment, border security, economic growth and rule of law that stood NO chance with Hillary Clinton as our President.

You seem to sell God short if you think because Trump isn't squeaky clean that God can't use him.

Have you ever heard of Saul when you read that Bible of yours?
    Are you aware of the sins King David committed?
    Do you not see time and time again in the Bible how God used less than desirables (deplorables you might say) and sinners and even Saul who HATED Christians with a passion? Donald Trump may not be a Christian (yet), but he is far from where Saul was when God decided to change him forever.

Has "your God" changed since Biblical times? Because my Bible says he is the same yesterday, today and forever.

What say you t.nie?

Where? In the mirror???

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Sorry but a moral less government would obviously not work.