Default buzzard modified

2005 Buzzard mod for sale in roller condition. This was a leaf car converted to 3 link by C3 Racecars this past winter with all new brackets, frame rails, dshaft loop, mounting points etc. raced 7nights at fairbury in the hobby mod class, and one night in kankakee. The car had been restubbed a number of years ago and sat prior to us buying it late last fall. Prior to racing it in 2016 all front end parts were new or put on during the changeover when we got it. uppers, lowers, spindles, balljoints, tierods, heims, draglink, idler arm, steering box, hubs, rotors etc), new steering shaft, quickener, master cylinders, msd box, ps lines, misc brake lines, 4 afco shocks and one lr dry slick shock(used 2x), springs, pierce style pullbar and spring, jbar, jbar bracket on rearend and on chassis, spring coil over, screw jacks front and rr, new ford 9inch housing, clamp brackets, fuel lines, battery cables, seat belts, on off switch, complete 583 gear(in car) ran 3 nights, engine midplate, fuel filter and housing, solenoid, rear bars and heims and prob some misc items i cant recall. have extra lowers and a spindle to go with, headers, one beadlock and 3 regular wheels on car. Also have a new radiator that goes with it that we never used. This is my daughters car that she learned to drive with. we are only looking to sell it to purchase a different car that is similar to mine so that we can share the same type of car with like parts and pieces. If it does not sell well keep it and run it again. Body is currently off the car as we cleaned everything up. we are keeping sides but everything else can go back on. can put in your motor and trans and go race. 4200.00 or bo. 36latemodel@gmail.com or 815-848-1241 to request pics until I post some. Located in Fairbury Il
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ev36rayburn; 01-23-2017 at 04:38 PM.

new body going on starting in a couple weeks. price goes up accordingly. deck roof and hood are good, kid just wants all new and new color. 3500 with old body less sides.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx