Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jackie boggs

Figured there had to be somebody. im sure boggs is a good driver just seems like everytime I watch him hes getting into somebody. his pass may have been warranted on Fergy but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) he tears up a lot of sheet metal, his and others.

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Did Chris cry about it?
    The only thing I've seen from him on the subject was on his face book page, where someone commented that "it didn't help getting ran over did it", and he "liked" that particular comment.

It's a tight, little 3/8 mile track with an outside wall all around its circumference. It's very hard to race there without getting run over. Go sometime and sit down towards turn 1 and observe how hard those cars are thrown into that corner. It's a wonder all of the cars in an event aren't, at least, wrinkled up......or worse.

Everyone is getting like nascar, "hey you know you touched me while we were out there racing don't you"? "Well at least I had my spotter apologize to your spotter, were good right"? "Just don't race me next time were on the track"...Sumthin like that, since when all across the sport, RACERS cant RACE??
    ImBored

No i am not saying chris cried about it, i was just saying, i bet jackie does not say a word, as far as torn up sheet met, if you look at the right side pictures, i bet you see it was just a good rub.. anyway it still paid 10 grand.. atleast this year he didn't have another car pull out on the track in front of him.. that could have been a very nasty wreck at last year's race..

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    No i am not saying chris cried about it, i was just saying, i bet jackie does not say a word, as far as torn up sheet met, if you look at the right side pictures, i bet you see it was just a good rub.. anyway it still paid 10 grand.. atleast this year he didn't have another car pull out on the track in front of him.. that could have been a very nasty wreck at last year's race..
    That was a bonehead move by the 99 last year........could have been very bad.

think it was his first time at the speedway maybe and just wasn't familiar with the re entry procedure.

We were standing right there when he came back on the track and we're going, wtf is he trying to do?

Glad Jackie got him a win at county line, he sure got one stolen from him last year.

And I am a huge fan of the 22 and the 101 teams fwiw.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by swartzman View Post
    In case any of you are wondering, jackie picked up 10grand at the ultimate race in NC. Tonight.. way to go 4b motorsports..
    Congrats on him finishing a race he is off to the buffett lol

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Is this like a super bowl winner going to Disney World? If you win this race you are "off to the buffett"?

"off to the buffett"? As in a fan of Jimmy Buffett? I don't blame him. I went to a Buffett concert even though I'm not a huge fan, and it was a fun time.
    Last edited by NormP; 11-17-2016 at 05:36 PM.

Must suck 4U to see a regional RACER win and then poke fun... Maybe just maybe you goincircles can run your Late Model against some regional comp... Till then get a job ...

Its one thing to bump or rub someone that is completely different than driving in the corner over your head and door slaming the leader.

I'm a Jackie Boggs fan and I'm glad he won that race.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Is this like a super bowl winner going to Disney World? If you win this race you are "off to the buffett"?

"off to the buffett"? As in a fan of Jimmy Buffett? I don't blame him. I went to a Buffett concert even though I'm not a huge fan, and it was a fun time.
    Feeding his face buffett Im still amazed he finished a race wooohooo

Feeding his face buffett Im still amazed he finished a race wooohooo
    Amazed he finished a race he only won about 25 races this year I don't understand why people say dumb stuff when they know better

He got into the 22 but I've seen a lot worse. He was gonna win the race without the bump so that where the problem comes in. Jackie had em covered and no need to drive like that. That's his signature finishing move lol. If your down at the end against Macho Man you know the flying elbow is coming! Jackie isn't one of The silver spoon drivers. The man travels he needs to win.

Quote Originally Posted by jshawn81 View Post
    Amazed he finished a race he only won about 25 races this year I don't understand why people say dumb stuff when they know better
    That's counting mods, right?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Yeah competition in them on a weekly show is stiffer than in the late model in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jshawn81 View Post
    Yeah competition in them on a weekly show is stiffer than in the late model in my opinion
    Its a struggle to complete a race in the time limit at PRP. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Its a struggle to complete a race in the time limit at PRP. Lol
    Not as bad as it used be I remember when if they got 3 green laps in it was a miracle

actually won majority of races at Atomic this year which i believe has stiffer competition in both classes. he also had quite a bit of top 5/'s this year