Default Rick Eschelman and the WoO

Is Rick Eschelman the gentleman who has been calling the Southern Nationals Bonus Series races? I saw where Rick will be the WoO announcer next year.

I actually came on here to see if anyone had posted about it. I think he called a couple of SNBS races this year, but he's been the WoO announcer for many years and called the Summer Nationals more recently. He's one of the best and I'm glad he's returning to the job.

Thanks, Snake X3...appreciate the information.

Rick left the WoO at the end of the 2013 season and became the announcer of the NDRL for its brief 2014 season. He has since been a journeyman of sorts calling regional and local shows along with the Summer Nats, Southern Nationals and various other events around the country.

He's definitely one of the best when its comes to the one liners and quick zingers to throw in their while calling a race. Will be good to hear Rick back on the mic for the WoO and wish the best to Matt Prieur going forward with his announcing work.
    Tyler Williams, Announcer for the Southeast Dirt Modified Series, co-host of The Half Priced Concessions Podcast - available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, YouTube and on www.anchor.fm/HPCpodcast