Default New To stock class....need Metric car info

We have been racing mods and late models for years & I purchased a metric pure stock over the weekend for myself and a crew guy to drive & play with.

The class is Pure Stock and the rules are pretty tight. Cant move any of the suspension, can change spring rates and shocks but must remain in stock location. Must have non-floater rearend.

My question is.....where do I start spring wise & setup wise? Front end settings? Scale numbers?

Any tricks or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Any starting points at all?

I have not been involved with any chassis stuff for a long time but "back in the day" (LOL) we were pretty good with that type of race car

if your not permitted weight jacks you will have to use spring length and rate to adjust wedge settings

I would start fairly basic

a pair of 900 or 1000 pound springs in the front with the RF being about an inch longer

in the rear 1 big mistake I remember guys making was too short of a spring in the LR or too much rate
    as the chassis rolls to the right if the LR spring becomes unloaded it will do nothing and the car will go instant loose

we always ran at least a 13 inch spring in the LR and was very successful with a low rate 15" (125# I think)

put a 150 or 175 in the RR and keep it short (10 1/2 or 11")

Brad
    www.race-1.com

We run 900 RF 12", 800 LF 11", 175 LR 13", 150 13" RR in a 2900 lb car. And in the 3200 lb car we run the same spring heights as the light car but the rates are 1150 RF, 1100 LF, 225 LR, 175 RR. We ran on a very high banked 3/8 mile track.