For Immediate Release
November 14, 2016

Billy Vogel to Contend for 2017 USMTS Rookie Title

West Fargo, North Dakota (11/14/16) – As North Dakota’s Billy Vogel prepares to embark on his third year of racing in 2017, the 27-year-old racer has his sights on his most ambitious season to date.

“The first couple years of racing Modifieds has been definitely been a challenge, but this year I feel like I really started to improve and become more competitive on a nightly basis,” noted Vogel. “I’m the kind of guy, who is always looking for a new challenge, so I’ve made the decision to tackle the full United States Modified Touring Series schedule in 2017.”

Vogel will utilize brand-new MB Customs Chassis and Durham Racing Engines as he looks to compete in roughly 80 events across the country against many of the sport’s top racers.

“The competition level with the USMTS is incredibly tough, and I know the challenge will be pretty big,” said Vogel. “However, I believe that it will make me a much better driver, and I’m just excited to have the opportunity to hit the road with the tour.”

While Billy already has some great marketing partners in place, he is actively pursuing additional sponsors to ensure he has the best chance to compete at a high level with the USMTS.

“I’ve got some really great people, who help my program, but to compete in more than 80 events strewn across dozens of states will definitely require a lot of resources,” commented Vogel. “I’m hoping to add more marketing partners to my program over the off-season.”

Marketing partners, who are interested in becoming a supporter of Billy Vogel can reach him by phone at 701-799-0997. More information on Billy and his team can be found at their official cyber home at www.BillyVogel.com .

Billy Vogel would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include EZ Open Garage Door, Armour Xteriors, First International Bank & Trust, C.H.I. Overhead Doors, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Friesen Crate Performance Engines, Fast Shafts, Driven Racing Oil, Durham Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Billy Vogel, please visit www.BillyVogel.com .