Thumbs up Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL) 2017 Schedule... NOW POSTED

Fairbury American Legion Speedway
    Fairbury, Illinois

IRA / MOWA Sprints July 15th

Prairie Dirt Classic $30,000 to win in 2017.

2017 FALS Schedule - www.fairburyspeedway.com/schedule
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

POWRi Midgets and Non-Wing 410s Thursday June 1st. That should be an awesome show.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Very nice and diverse schedule. The usual great late model shows highlight the lineup.

Glad to see the POWRi National Midgets/WAR wingless 410 sprints weren't scheduled against Indiana Sprint Week in 2017. The POWRi/WAR show will be a must see event along with the Summer Nationals and the PDC!

Way to go FALS, you've hit it out of the park in 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Very nice and diverse schedule. The usual great late model shows highlight the lineup.

Glad to see the POWRi National Midgets/WAR wingless 410 sprints weren't scheduled against Indiana Sprint Week in 2017. The POWRi/WAR show will be a must see event along with the Summer Nationals and the PDC!

Way to go FALS, you've hit it out of the park in 2017!
    I was just getting ready to send you a message about this schedule and clarification but, I see now it is the midgets and 410 sprints

IRA mowa show with lates and mods too... Nice triple dip!

We're not huge wing sprint car fans but we'll be at Fairbury for the MOWA\IRA show in July. There is a MOWA/IRA show at La Salle Speedway the weekend before Labor Day Weekend every year and it's always an exceptionally good show. I would expect that FALS will provide racing equally as good or better than La Salle.

The only thing with the FALS 2017 schedule in which we're remotely disappointed is that the POWRi midget-WAR wingless sprint car event is on a Thursday night. I suspect the reason for the Thursday date is it will be part of Illinois Midget Week. If that's the case FALS will greatly add to the quality of the IMW race lineup that already is pretty dammed good.

With the USAC National sprint cars scheduled to be at Greenwood, Nebraska on July 2nd which is the night after the Fairbury WAR date we might get lucky and some of the USAC boys will stop and run with WAR at Fairbury on their way West to I-80 and Knoxville. I know that's a big "might" but we can hope, can't we?!

promoter says big plans for 2018... I believe the WoO sprints will be coming to town.

If a guy were only able to hit Fairbury's special events, he'd still have a pretty darn good season. Great schedule