Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    quit your crying if bloomer ran faster he wouldn't got run over face it bobby is fearless
    You're such an idiot I shouldn't respond, but you are admitting he got ran over. Since when was that racing? And he didn't get ran over, he matted the brakes and avoided getting run over. You remember that next time someone is tired of whatever person you likes sh!t and they fix it for them. If they were faster they wouldn't have gotten run over. The idea is to pass people, not give them any other option but to brake hard or body slam. Last lap, you do that all day long, 10 to go, it's a moronic move. He has loads of talent and is likable, fearless/lack of respect, pick your choice. And you don't want fearless, that means you aren't thinking about the consequences of your actions, you make calculated split second decisions. Not just foot to the floor and pray this works.

It wasn't a good move no matter who we are talking about, but because it's the person you got a secret man crush on and he won't let you come over, it's the greatest pass in all of racing if you're Stevie Wonder.

And how many times have they booted your dumba$$ from here? And you still can't take the hint.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well, that's about typical for this place. Still can't have a opinion without someone getting all bent out of shape. Well. I'll defend my choice as saying the North/South was off the hook.
    Jackie Boggs from 22nd to 7th
    Pierce from 16th to 1st
    Moran 14th to 4th
    Erb from 15th to 6th
    No grooving or siping of tires and the level of racing through out the field was off the hook.
    When guys can come from deep in the field and finish top 5 or 10, that's what I'm looking for in a "Race of the year".
    If you don't think it was a top caliber race, just ask the fans that were in the stands. They were going bonkers in the stands after this one.
    8/13/16

I'm going with the Friday prelims of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, that's about typical for this place. Still can't have a opinion without someone getting all bent out of shape. Well. I'll defend my choice as saying the North/South was off the hook.Jackie Boggs from 22nd to 7thPierce from 16th to 1stMoran 14th to 4thErb from 15th to 6thNo grooving or siping of tires and the level of racing through out the field was off the hook. When guys can come from deep in the field and finish top 5 or 10, that's what I'm looking for in a "Race of the year".If you don't think it was a top caliber race, just ask the fans that were in the stands. They were going bonkers in the stands after this one.
    if bloomer would 've won it would have been a different story for the n/ s 100 and get use to it the youngsters coming up got talent

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I'm going with the Friday prelims of the world.
    yes those sure were good

I'm Voting for Race of the year would be oldfan/litey/Calvertons speed to the hotdog stand is definately noteworthy as is his speed to faceplant on the sidewalks of StLouis!!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

The backpedaling race when the tire rule changes were announced was pretty dicey.............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I may be biased, but the Friday World Finals feature was pretty good.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

DTWC for sure
    I am what I am

Show Me 100

went back and watched the Show-Me... WOW

Didn't see any the big races but how can biggest LM race of year not win with winner coming from 22nd?

Side note: this place used to be great before all the bashing homers on here. Why is good intelligent conversation not allowed anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Didn't see any the big races but how can biggest LM race of year not win with winner coming from 22nd?

Side note: this place used to be great before all the bashing homers on here. Why is good intelligent conversation not allowed anymore!
    a question that has been asked by many........

oxymoron.......intelligence/some 4m posters!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

there was a couple races some drivers started deep in the back and came to the front....shepherd, pierce, smoking erb
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

I am thinking, I saw some of the best races ever this year, It will be hard to pick the one best race. Most of the suggestions have a couple things in common. First a lot of passing and second, Bobby Pierce was a contender for the win. I think whether Bobby won or not, with all the passing, we was the winners this year. Bobby and lots of passing, seem to go together. He is fun to watch.

I get it. Since some of our opinions don't jive with yours, it's not intelligent conversation. Good one
    8/13/16

I'd go with the Friday features for the World 100 with honorable mentions to Lucas at Macon and Knoxville.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    quit your crying if bloomer ran faster he wouldn't got run over face it bobby is fearless
    He will be until he gets the Casey Roberts special. The boy is legal now. Eventually someone will take exception to yet another failed slider. Dooring a guy on the last lap I understand. With 10 to go it shows poor judgement. We all know that Lite-Inn/old fan/calverton/Faceplant Freddy has a hard on for Scott and is a Pierce fanboy, so no surprises here.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

It wasn't certainly as notable of a show as some of the previously mentioned races, but my sleeper pick for at least making the top 5 is the Harvest 50 at Skyline Speedway in Ohio. Was a real good race with a pretty solid field. Brought back the excitement of the Harvest 50 like we used to have.