Thread: 500 jobs lost

Default 500 jobs lost

When Trump takes over the White House hes going to do some house cleaning...getting rid of all the aides that have served under Obama. "Hoping to ensure that his staffers find decent jobs, Obama and his team have brought in representatives from Facebook, Instagram and other companies to offer insights into the job market. Officials from LinkedIn are helping White House staffers identify ways to market their skills.And Georgetown University, not far from the White House, has designed a custom professional development program dubbed “Future44” — Obama is the 44th president — to teach Obama’s political appointees how to position themselves for life after the White House.For those who have dedicated years to Obama’s mission, often missing out on holidays or family occasions, Trump’s win and his promises to undo most of Obama’s accomplishments were a demoralizing blow. And the fact that Republicans retained control of both the House and Senate means there will be fewer opportunities for Obama-era aides to move into other government jobs here.Well, you people had a nice run kissing the Kenyan’s a$s but the party’s over!(not a nice word)Dyer(not a nice word)adds that if they’re feeling a little depressed, perhaps President Obama can provide(not a nice word)coloring books and Play-Doh(not a nice word)for the staffers like the other Leftists across the country have turned to who have fully reverted back to the terrible twos in response to their defeat. That’s in addition to the overgrown, angry toddlers who are engaged in rioting, violence and paid rabble-rousing…LMAO!(not a nice word)Anywho, good luck to you all — it’s time for the Trump administration to get in and undo the damage you guys did. Oh and Obama has touted the massively misleading unemployment number as if there are plenty of jobs out there (seriously…) so no need to fret right?Maybe you all should move to Mexico. I hear they are hiring laborers to help build the wall.Or you can all collect welfare and join your buddies protesting Trump, rioting and shutting down freeways- you know, all the crap that you liberals do.Frankly, I couldn’t give a sh*t what you do- just get the hell out of our WHITE HOUSE!!!!!"(not a nice word)God Bless.(not a nice word)
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Let them all receive un-employment for a few months.....then, maybe, they will understand how the middle-class lives!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Buh bye........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The media will carry out it's marching orders still yet and after Trump takes office the unemployment figures will revert back to counting EVERYONE without a job, just as it was before Obummer was elected. So don't be surprised to see double digit unemployment figures next year.

The media and left will pull every underhanded trick in the book to try to destroy Trump. People need to start tuning most of the news networks out. They are just too dishonest and partisan to do their actual job anymore.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-18-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Donald Trump did indeed persuade Ford to keep manufacturing in the U.S. that they were planning to move from Kentucky to Mexico. The moving of truck manufacture back to the U.S. was already underway before Trump however, because Ford was losing business because people did not want a Mexican built truck. That is the entire story in a short paragraph.

Regardless of what the U.S. MSM says to keep Trump's popularity down, the Mexican media reported that Trump really did stop Ford from moving car production to Mexico. Mexicans are PISSED

I don't believe the media cw period , let the mexicans be pissed we are americans

Yes the Mexicans are pissed. Where I work at we have two painters that are Mexican and they listen to a Mexican radio station. I over heard a news report on their station talking about Trump. Didnt understand all that was said but they quoted Trump saying if you live in the US you should speak the English language(which I believe whole heartedly). I asked them what was said and they said they(mexicans) would have to speak English from now on if Trump won. I asked ok whats the big deal? They looked at each other and just shook their heads. I laughed and walked away
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yes the Mexicans are pissed. Where I work at we have two painters that are Mexican and they listen to a Mexican radio station. I over heard a news report on their station talking about Trump. Didnt understand all that was said but they quoted Trump saying if you live in the US you should speak the English language(which I believe whole heartedly). I asked them what was said and they said they(mexicans) would have to speak English from now on if Trump won. I asked ok whats the big deal? They looked at each other and just shook their heads. I laughed and walked away
    Aint it amazing how the liberals make it such a big deal to be sympathetic to illegal immigrants! Go through the normal process like the millions before you, and become an American citizen. If not, get out! Pretty simple to me!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Aint it amazing how the liberals make it such a big deal to be sympathetic to illegal immigrants! Go through the normal process like the millions before you, and become an American citizen. If not, get out! Pretty simple to me!
    Those Marxist Universities (the IVY League being the worst) have taught many students that illegals are actually citizens of the nation just as much as any of us. How much longer can we afford to let our education system teach against the constitution, laws, religion, freedom of speech, and the values that created this nation. It's obvious that they want to tear it all down and replace it with what?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Those Marxist Universities (the IVY League being the worst) have taught many students that illegals are actually citizens of the nation just as much as any of us. How much longer can we afford to let our education system teach against the constitution, laws, religion, freedom of speech, and the values that created this nation. It's obvious that they want to tear it all down and replace it with what?
    True C-dub. I seen where some elementary schools are teaching the koran...wtf??? Theres an article on AFF where a dad is suing a school system in Maryland over that. To be honest I dont see why its mandatory for a child to learn a foreign language to graduate.