Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Maybe there WONT be a house car team. Mark might want to scale back so he can expand the business. Just use Josh and Best for info.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe there WONT be a house car team. Mark might want to scale back so he can expand the business. Just use Josh and Best for info.
    It says in the press release that the house car will continue to operate, a driver and crew is already in place, they're just not talking about it yet.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I would think a much scaled back program with a veteran looking for a scaled back schedule, Stevie Francis would seem the obvious choice, maybe not, idk.

There will be a Rocket house team. Andrea has already packed one vehicle and taken it to Ohio. It is Andea's home area. It's not that big of a deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It says in the press release that the house car will continue to operate, a driver and crew is already in place, they're just not talking about it yet.
    It sounded good Josh...just putting different idea on the subject..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

AJ Foyt will sign on right after the 'fountain of youth' is discovered. He's won more big races than anyone racing today...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Brett Hearn will be the new house car pilot and is making the jump to late models to close out his career.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Casey Roberts to the house car

Want to really blow your mind, how about Bobby pierce leaves dads ride and goes in rocket house car?
    In reality there is about 30 guys that I would love to see have a chance like that. I look forward to seeing who gets it. I hope that they go with a younger guy.

Quote Originally Posted by racecar1127 View Post
    Want to really blow your mind, how about Bobby pierce leaves dads ride and goes in rocket house car?
    In reality there is about 30 guys that I would love to see have a chance like that. I look forward to seeing who gets it. I hope that they go with a younger guy.
    Don't think if the right opportunity came around Bobby wouldn't consider it...but there is no way anybody but bshepp will be in the rocket house car...just because he filled in before and done excellent and there isn't a driver out there who has their Own equipment that wouldn't jump at the chance to drive someone else's equipment...especially the rocket house car..

john blankenship
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Scott Bloomquist is your new driver!!!!! Barry Wright crew chief and CJ Rayburn is the crew!!!!! Now you know

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Scott Bloomquist is your new driver!!!!! Barry Wright crew chief and CJ Rayburn is the crew!!!!! Now you know
    Heard a rumor that Trump wants you and your wife to be Ambassadors in Cuba. Have you a suite ready at Getmo...any truth to that? LOL

Tim Hitt will be the new house car driver

Aye they need to get someone who doesnt care who the fuk they wreck or how many Blackeyes the driver gets from being punched!! Thats my story and im sticking to it.... lol
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Aye they need to get someone who doesnt care who the fuk they wreck or how many Blackeyes the driver gets from being punched!! Thats my story and im sticking to it.... lol
    At least somebody that knows to keep his helmet on in those times...lol

Two car team of Brian Gray and John Hodgkiss.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    At least somebody that knows to keep his helmet on in those times...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Two car team of Brian Gray and John Hodgkiss.

Perfect teammates the know it all with the technology input and the Homo with the output.... Perfect!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Devin Gilpin i bet
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by fenders27 View Post
    There will be a Rocket house team. Andrea has already packed one vehicle and taken it to Ohio. It is Andea's home area. It's not that big of a deal...
    True. Andrea went to my high school - only 30-40 minutes away from the BPM shop