Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

The Kentucky Tweeker, snortin meth & turnin left~~~Jeremy Mayfield!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Lmfao! Now we're talkin!

Jimmie Johnson just announced in victory lane that he will be in the Rocket House car and will be bringing his butt buddy Knaus with him.

General consensus is the Rocket house car ride goes to B Shepp. This may have been a year in the making. B Shepp in the Best Performance Motorsports ride for a year paving the way for the switch. He is the only one that has had as much seat time working with the Rocket house car and trusted to take over again for Josh. Maybe this seems to obvious but it does make the most sense. Wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by allWIS1 View Post
    General consensus is the Rocket house car ride goes to B Shepp. This may have been a year in the making. B Shepp in the Best Performance Motorsports ride for a year paving the way for the switch. He is the only one that has had as much seat time working with the Rocket house car and trusted to take over again for Josh. Maybe this seems to obvious but it does make the most sense. Wait and see.
    I guess I just don't understand this swap if it happens... What am I missing? I say 1 ride goes to someone with big wallet. Why would rocket put a non proven winner in their house ride unless they bring a bucket of cash? Not saying Bshepp isn't a winner just don't understand if it is him

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I guess I just don't understand this swap if it happens... What am I missing? I say 1 ride goes to someone with big wallet. Why would rocket put a non proven winner in their house ride unless they bring a bucket of cash?
    Non proven winner?
    8/13/16

Finished thought HH

what ever happen to him

Remember back when Josh came back to the Rocket house car. His car and B Shepp's car were almost identical. This senerio has already been played out. A big bucket of cash won't guarantee success for the house car, the learning curve might take to long. Mark Richards wants to win both titles is the way it looks. This gives him the Best chance. Wait and see.

Bloomer will be the driver. He sold his inventory and technology to Mark for millions. He will also be a part owner of Rocket!

Hopefully, he will be on time this year!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

After what bloomer did this year good luck to any challenger... He shat on some big name drivers Owens, JD, Oneal, erb, Francis.

Bsheep will not be in the rocket house car. Bsheep will be driving the family house car.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    Jimmie Johnson just announced in victory lane that he will be in the Rocket House car and will be bringing his butt buddy Knaus with him.
    They may take the cheating crown off of of Bloomquist.

RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

People say Bschepp makes perfect sense, but it doesn't, just for the simple fact that him and Josh swapping cars makes absolutely no sense when the 2 teams are now collaborating together. It's going to be a different driver, most likely named in this thread.

I think Owens will be in the House car and Josh will not follow a series just run for the money.

There's a reason we haven't heard from old fan... he's getting his new Hinchman suit fitted and looking for a double wide near Shinnston...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    what ever happen to him
    The Kentucky Tweeker has been running Nascar style open wheeled modifieds. He runs a series called Koma. He was 6th in points last year. Burt Myers was the series champion.

The Kentucky Tweeker has been running Nascar style open wheeled modifieds. He runs a series called Koma. He was 6th in points last year. Burt Myers was the series champion.
    There is no more koma series it has changed names

Yea they said he was going to focus on his dlm but never saw him run
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-20-2016 at 10:40 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    There's a reason we haven't heard from old fan... he's getting his new Hinchman suit fitted and looking for a double wide near Shinnston...

Hes been doing some testing also
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!