Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    I don't see that happening with the house car staying on the WoO tour
    House car not staying on woo maybe?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dirt on Dirt says house car staying on WoO

I don't see that happening with the house car staying on the WoO tour
    Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    I agree......doesn't make sense to me to have both compete with the WoO????
    Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    What more does Josh have to prove in the WoO??One would think he would want to move on to the Lucas series to see how he stacks up against running with the best in the business week in week out....
    I agree with you guys. Why not run with the best? I understand Josh knows the tracks on the schedule. Maybe this way they can share info at the track.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Show me the money!........Josh wins championship, again.....Brandon finishes 2nd!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

this whole thing is just stupid, haha

According to stlracing Brandon sheppard is going to be driving the rocket house car I'm a little surprised I thought he was going back to the family car guess not
    Last edited by rickybrown1952; 11-21-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    I am what I am

Since I missed that call from Shinnston I guess my next best hope is Roush putting me in Biffle's old seat and have me run the WoO 'Senior Tour'.... I hear Barney Oldfield is looking for a protege.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Roush called me but I don't drive Fords lmao

I hope you all are right. Lucas needs Richards. Without him the zero wins by over 1000. Richards kept him in check the last couple. Who is to say, that maybe longhorn or capital or BWRC don't find the speed but imo it's a 3 horse race. Zero, Richards, and maybe TMac. Us as fans deserve Richards in Lucas. The two best in our sport finally go head to head. Yep, we need to see this

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I hope you all are right. Lucas needs Richards. Without him the zero wins by over 1000. Richards kept him in check the last couple. Who is to say, that maybe longhorn or capital or BWRC don't find the speed but imo it's a 3 horse race. Zero, Richards, and maybe TMac. Us as fans deserve Richards in Lucas. The two best in our sport finally go head to head. Yep, we need to see this
    O'Neal and Lanigan got it going better once they got in their Longhorn copies. But yes, Richards and bloomer head to head all year would be fantastic

Dirt on Dirt says house car staying on WoO
    Dod said Brandon was going back to the family team too......going to be fun and hope Josh does land on the Lucas series.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Dod said Brandon was going back to the family team too......going to be fun and hope Josh does land on the Lucas series.
    Because that was the "official" story.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

calverton... there's always studebaker...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I said this on the Brandon thread but Im gonna spice it up...Brandon leaves Best. In the time it was announced that Brsndon left and Josh is driving, the misses found out shes with child and wants to be closer to where she grew up. Maybe not travel next year??? The opportunity arose for Josh and the misses and everybody lived happily ever after...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I said this on the Brandon thread but Im gonna spice it up...Brandon leaves Best. In the time it was announced that Brsndon left and Josh is driving, the misses found out shes with child and wants to be closer to where she grew up. Maybe not travel next year??? The opportunity arose for Josh and the misses and everybody lived happily ever after...lol
    Or she's with child and they wanted to move close to her family so she would have someone close by while he is out on tour?

Think about how detrimental it would have been to the WoO for the Rocket house car to leave that series and follow LOLMDS. WoO would have Clanton as it's marquee/highest rated driver. That wouldn't sell lots of tickets.

dalecfan,

You'd think that would be the case, but ticket sales prove otherwise. Nobody buys a ticket to see anybody other than Bloomquist. A good race yes, but I doubt there is anybody that says "Heck if Kid Rocket ain't goin I'll just stay home".

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    erb jr makes it a 4 horse race.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    erb jr makes it a 4 horse race.
    Erb lost this season by over 1200 points to Bloomquist -- finishing 6th overall. Even T-Mac is a long shot (although if he runs like he did at the end of the season he certainly does have a chance). I don't think anyone else would have much of a chance beyond Bloomquist, Richards and T-Mac. Erb didn't even win a single LOLMDS race this season from what I remember. Its going to be hard to topple Bloomquist no matter which way you look at it. Richards is an excellent driver, equal to Bloomquist at this point at least. However it is a new team for him, and he has very little experience at some of the LOLMDS tracks. If I were a betting man my money would still probably be on Bloomquist for 2017, but either way Richards will pick up his fair share of wins.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    Erb lost this season by over 1200 points to Bloomquist -- finishing 6th overall. Even T-Mac is a long shot (although if he runs like he did at the end of the season he certainly does have a chance). I don't think anyone else would have much of a chance beyond Bloomquist, Richards and T-Mac. Erb didn't even win a single LOLMDS race this season from what I remember. Its going to be hard to topple Bloomquist no matter which way you look at it. Richards is an excellent driver, equal to Bloomquist at this point at least. However it is a new team for him, and he has very little experience at some of the LOLMDS tracks. If I were a betting man my money would still probably be on Bloomquist for 2017, but either way Richards will pick up his fair share of wins.
    bloomer wins title, Richards 2nd, erb 3rd.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars