Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump train...

Default Trump train...

What liberal would you want to put on the Trump train, out of this country!

Here's a good start:

Obama
    Clintons
    Harry Reid
    Liz Warren
    Al Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson
    All CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS news commentators!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

oprah and any left leaning celeb

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    oprah and any left leaning celeb
    That would be a good start on turning Cali into a red state!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So you guys really don't believe in Democracy or even elected Republic where people can express their opinions and people get to vote for their representatives, you actually embrace authoritarian dictatorship?

I can honestly say this is probably the saddest post I have ever seen on this website. It's like we are finally seeing the rise of the haters in America and they are demanding anyone who doesn't agree with them be thrown out of THEIR country.

You guys really aren't the solution to anything in America. You're the problem.

I think, if this is what the folks on 4m really are, not just people of differing ideologies but who actually believe this level of hatred is what we should aspire to, I will just pray for you. I can honestly say this, you are not a Christian by any stretch of the imagination. You remember that, hear that, and hear it well. Preaching your gospel of hatred and exclusion is Westboro Baptist Church christianity, not Christ like Christianity.

Your church certainly preaches a very warped Christianity.

I will share with you what my preacher sent out as his email message to us on Monday, after all the hubbub of the election week.

Here were his thoughts:

Monday Message
    November 14, 2016

In John 11:25 Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in Me will live, even after dying."
    I've been thinking about Heaven a lot recently.
    The Bible tells us again and again to set our minds on things above; to lay up treasure in Heaven, fix our eyes on things we can't see. But I don't believe we think about Heaven much because we have it so good here on earth. Most of us aren't living under persecution or in poverty. We've got deep roots in this rich, comfortable world and we like it here.
    One of the things I've been thinking about is the peace we will enjoy in Heaven.
    Isaiah 2:4 says "The Lord will mediate between nations and will settle international disputes. They will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore."
    Isaiah 11:6 says, "In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all."
    Isaiah predicted in Jesus' eternal kingdom, all violence and hostility would end and we will enjoy perfect peace.
    This weekend (November 18 & 20, 2016) we will study in the book of Isaiah and learn about a lion and lamb living together in peace. Don't miss it and invite someone to worship with you.

See you in church,
    So what he says to us is in Heaven we will all finally live in peace with each other. I think that's what we should strive for here, too. Notice those scriptures and the message isn't banish the enemy, vanquish those you disagree with, show them who's boss!

But I guess even on that one, we will just have to agree to disagree on what the Bible really says and how we are to behave as Christians. You can have your brand, and I'll do what Christ said to do. Love god, love your enemy as yourself.
    Last edited by t.nie; 11-18-2016 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    So you guys really don't believe in Democracy or even elected Republic where people can express their opinions and people get to vote for their representatives, you actually embrace authoritarian dictatorship?

I can honestly say this is probably the saddest post I have ever seen on this website. It's like we are finally seeing the rise of the haters in America and they are demanding anyone who doesn't agree with them be thrown out of THEIR country.

I think, if this is what the folks on 4m really are, not just people of differing ideologies but who actually believe this level of hatred is what we should aspire to, I will just pray for you. I can honestly say this, you are not a Christian by any stretch of the imagination. You remember that, hear that, and hear it well. Preaching your gospel of hatred and exclusion is Westboro Baptist Church christianity, not Christ like Christianity.

I will share with you what my preacher sent out as his email message to us on Monday, after all the hubbub of the election week.

Here were his thoughts:

So what he says to us is in Heaven we will all finally live in peace with each other. I think that's what we should strive for here, too. Notice those scriptures and the message isn't banish the enemy, vanquish those you disagree with, show them who's boss!

But I guess even on that one, we will just have to agree to disagree on what the Bible really says and how we are to behave as Christians. You can have your brand, and I'll do what Christ said to do. Love god, love your enemy as yourself.
    So why do you support the corruption of the Democrat party that goes directly against GOD on so many issues, including Christianity? Aren't you being totally hypocritical and actually standing against the very things you claim to believe in?

You are saying to us that we are racist's, bigot's and all the rest of the parroted liberal fabricated claims that are only made up to discredit your enemies. Yes the Democrat party is now claiming that the Republican party, conservatism, all the rest of the patriotic and freedom loving traits of the right are THE most dangerous thing there is in the WORLD. This is so crazy, and you eat the crap up and get right back in line for seconds. It's hard to believe that people fall for this propaganda and never wise up. In your case, I'm really beginning to believe that you know what you are doing and believe in the Marxists goals 100%. You repeat every assault that they themselves have created to attack this nations founding and constitution with everything that you say.

You are calling us patriotic people dangerous and supporting Marxist strategy to a tee.

How many hell yes's do I hear out there to this????
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-18-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Thou shall not kill(murder)! Yet you, tnie, defend a truly horrific policy of the left, known as abortion. How could anyone who claims to be a Christian vote for someone that believes unborn children has no rights? The last time I checked God made all things and we have no right to take those away!

I hate to know what denomination you belong to. One thing I do know, YOUR beliefs are not even close to the truth. Based on what you post, you're not even close to Christianity! People like you makes it awful tough for those that truly are one!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So why do you support the corruption of the Democrat party that goes directly against GOD on so many issues, including Christianity? Aren't you being totally hypocritical and actually standing against the very things you claim to believe in?

You are saying to us that we are racist's, bigot's and all the rest of the parroted liberal fabricated claims that are only made up to discredit your enemies. Yes the Democrat party is now claiming that the Republican party, conservatism, all the rest of the patriotic and freedom loving traits of the right are THE most dangerous thing there is in the WORLD. This is so crazy, and you eat the crap up and get right back in line for seconds. It's hard to believe that people fall for this propaganda and never wise up. In your case, I'm really beginning to believe that you know what you are doing and believe in the Marxists goals 100%. You repeat every assault that they themselves have created to attack this nations founding and constitution with everything that you say.

You are calling us patriotic people dangerous and supporting Marxist strategy to a tee.

How many hell yes's do I hear out there to this????
    CW Il give you a hell yes and a whole bunch of dam right. T.nie is so far left he runs in circles. Everyone should just ignore him, he just wants attention. Maybe he's bi-polar?????????

Thank you gator!

Its a little known fact that the KKK was originated by Democrats...so who is racist???
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

T.nie, mud duck, and ss12.....theres still FREE tickets available! They'll even feed ya!

We know you liberals are all about the FREE stuff!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yep just call sean hannity for free tickets to leave this country

Add Pelosi to the list.

you actually embrace authoritarian dictatorship?
    You actually embrace a rapist and his wife who enabled & defended him and actually viciously attacked the victims. A real source of pride to love and embrace that whole scenario, isn't it tnie.

Yep, you're right tnie. The veiled hatred you convey and constantly ooze for Trump and anyone who voted for him is clearly evident and pervasive and very sad, indeed. Not to mention that your hate of your fellow man goes against every tenet of traditional Christianity. Hypocrite much? LOL!!

I think, if this is what the folks on 4m really are, not just people of differing ideologies but who actually believe this level of hatred is what we should aspire to, I will just pray for you.
    Don't pray for me tnie, I didn't vote for Trump and I'm not the one who hates you because you voted for the rapist enabler & defender. It's more like you hate everyone who had the audacity to vote for someone who beat the political family that you so idolize.

You most definitely despise Trump and his supporters but your hate is misplaced. You should be directing your hate and vitriol towards hussein because in the end it was hussein who brought about the Trump phenomenon and ultimately his presidency. You see, hussein is a blatant racist that despises middle America and Christianity despite his backhanded rhetoric of support. It is evident that his concerns never actually included white, middle class Americans. hussein's indifference to the terrible flooding in Iowa and the Upper Midwest several years ago is contrasted by the passion he mustered up for people like Trayvon Martin and the college professor that was treated so horribly (yeesh) by those mean old police officers! LOL!!

Don't blame Trump supporters for the rise of Trump to power, place the blame and extend your overt hate where it rightfully belongs. Place it on hussein for his racism and hate of middle America and his total incompetence, general wimpyness, his inability to lead anyone but Al Sharpton, Jayz and Konye West!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-20-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Lets not forget how hussein let all those immigrants in especially the muslims who hate Americans and Christians in the first place. Then gives them free health care free of taxes and free food 'til they can stand on their own two feet'. But they all live in 250-300 thousand dollar homes and drive new cars. Tnie do you think that Americans real Americans were gonna stand for the same ol chit for another four years? REALLY???
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

We'll see how many of you are on the Trump train a year from now!! This will be fun to watch all of these big egos start fighting and working against each other. I'm glad that Trump won over Clinton and wish him the best of luck. Some of his agenda I like and don't have a problem with it at all. I think his biggest problem will be getting the different factions of the republican united. They will unite for a little while and then they will start fighting against each other again. It will just be a matter of time before this happens.

He couldn't do any worse then the clown in charge the last 8 years thats for sure, CIRF tnie doesn't hate Trump he hates republicans

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Add Pelosi to the list.
    she should've left 16 years ago

Here were his thoughts:

"doesn't banish the enemy"......Why do you think there will be peace in Heaven, if the enemy isn't banished to HELL! Let me guess.....you're one of those that thinks a loving God wont send people to a devils Hell! Trust me, his word says he will!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Maybe this will help
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe this will help
    Mud duck, tnie......Help is on the way! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!