Default Message for all the protesters!

Its from Uncle Ted, so the language is a little rough!

Pussies on Parade are bad for America

We’ve got a lot of work to do in America to make it great again.

Job #1 is to de-pussify all of the entitled, arrogant, ignorant, spoiled pussies created during the last eight years. That won’t be easy.

These entitled little rose pedals didn’t get their way in the election so they’re now whining, crying, protesting, bitching, squawking, complaining, walking-out of school, and demanding their sniveling, spoiled (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) voices be heard instead of manning up, putting on their big boy pants, and wading into the white-water rapids of life where pussies get swept away and drowned.

Interestingly, I don’t recall any young people on the right-hand side of the political aisle throwing temper tantrums like these crying pussies after Mr. Obama won the White House in 2008 and 2012.

What kind of parents raised these whining, spoiled, entitled pussies? Did they actually raise these little pussies to believe that when something doesn’t go their way that acting like a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) will make people feel sorry for them and to let them get their way?

In addition to parents (and I use that term lightly) our colleges coddle these spoiled pussies instead of toughening them up and getting them ready for the rough and tumble world of the highly-competitive private sector where only the smart and tough get promoted.

What parents, colleges and our culture have done to these spoiled pussies is a disservice to them and our great republic. What America needs are tough, hungry, competitive and smart young people to make it great again.

Note to pussies: Hillary lost. Get over it, and get in the game of life. Quit being pussies. You’re embarrassing yourselves & America.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

God bless Uncle Ted. He would be great as sec. of the interior. Are second Amendment would be secure.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    God bless Uncle Ted. He would be great as sec. of the interior. Are second Amendment would be secure.
    Amen! I don't think Nuge is on Obamas Christmas card list! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Amen! I don't think Nuge is on Obamas Christmas card list! lol
    Lmao so true^^^^^^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If these people are so mentally unstable that they have to sit in a safe room and get therapy and work with crayons and Play Doh because of the trauma of losing the election then they shouldn't even be allowed to vote1 The same with people that are purposely on welfare as that should be proof enough that they cant function properly.

Quote Originally Posted by raceready View Post
    if these people are so mentally unstable that they have to sit in a safe room and get therapy and work with crayons and play doh because of the trauma of losing the election then they shouldn't even be allowed to vote1 the same with people that are purposely on welfare as that should be proof enough that they cant function properly.
    the sad part is a lot of them didn't even participate in the election process ....................how sad are these p uss ies !!!!

They need a good ol' fashioned spanking. Plus, need college administrators with balls to tell these little snowflakes to get over it, get back to class or get the he!! out!

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 12-01-2016 at 05:23 PM.

I agree with the message but the messenger is a draft-dodging hypocrite. Tough talking Teddy couldn't find his big boy pants when he was drafted in the 1960s

Don't hate on people.... Hate the system...... We all have yhe right to live!!! Wich ever way we see fit!!!! Job.. what's a job......... Ouh wait............................ Slavery'............. What is freedom........... It's money for some........... Some live free as can be...... Some even play the system right.... Work...... Stil get the government benefits lmao......what they don't know won't hurt.......... What if Jesus was a façade....... That means government is ("god")............. 😀😀😈