Default Pick Trump cabinet members

DONALD TRUMP IS ACCEPTING VOTES FROM THE PUBLIC FOR CABINET POSITIONS

There are ten important positions he is letting the people decide. Including Secretary of State. I picked Ron Paul for that. There is probably a good position for David Duke also, but I did not think of that before I exited and you can't go back in, it remembers.
    You do not need to fill in every position, just place a suggestion in one or more. IMPORTANT: A PAGE TO DONATE TO HIS CAMPAIGN COMES UP THAT IS AN ERROR AFTER YOU VOTE. Ignore that, it is obviously an error.

THE PAGE TO VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT IN HIS CABINET IS HERE DO NOT MISS THIS CHANCE!
    Last edited by balljoint; 11-18-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Who should we throw in there? I nominate Chuck Baldwin for Secretary of Health and Human Services

As I said in another thread...Ted Nugent for secretary of the interior. He would protect our 2nd Amendment
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    As I said in another thread...Ted Nugent for secretary of the interior. He would protect our 2nd Amendment
    Not only would help on the 2nd but help with whats going on up in Oregon and with the Lakota and the pipeline.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Chuck Norris for secretary of defense!!😀

I believe we should have people in office that know their jobs. Not politicians or friends just filling a job.