Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default And the other shoe drops...BShepp to Rocket House Car

The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

I'm far far from a conspiracist but it is very odd that Brandon would lose a ride , only to have Josh fill it and then Brandon fills Josh's vacant seat.........those sorts of moves don't just normally happen.

Going to be fun to watch and will make a very shout quasi two car launching pad for the house team......bshep got some very large expectations to meet, I think he will handle it like a pro.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 11-21-2016 at 05:30 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

He's had to quit best or been fired they couldnt have mutually agreed to split has to be a lot more to the story

It will be fun watching everybody speculate and try to figure it out.........seems like a smart calculated series of moves to me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I don't understand best running WOO against rocket. A friend of mine says best will be running WOO this year. Doesn't make sense. I say Richards runs Lucas oil series

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It will be fun watching everybody speculate and try to figure it out.........seems like a smart calculated series of moves to me.
    I totally agree with this. Plan worked to perfection

Richards topples Lucas and Sheppard continues rocket dominance in WoO.

what's so hard to figure out? Mark Richards is in the business of selling race cars. win on race day...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Like I said bs it's just hype for best joining rocket. I guess they got to get people talking but this is retarded pr work at its best. Pun intended . No one wants to build a story, or just be straight cause neither want to be committed to each other. Just more crap to fill up the crap late model world with over the winter. One day and I hope soon some one will shake things up for a change.

Bshepp knows those cars also maybe better than Richards lol

What an odd plan, if it indeed was one. Its funny to me how shocked people were when Josh announced he was leaving house car. Does no one remember him driving for Ernie Davis #25? An Bshepp has driven the house car before and quit it mid season. I think essentially there will be 2 house car teams of sorts, but a very odd way to arrange things with all this musical chairs nonsense. I mean the game had 2 players and it ended with 2 chairs. whoop-pee... From a company standpoint it makes sense if the rocketeer clan wants a significant presence on Lucas tour, but they already sell a bazillion frames anyway. To me I think its more about Josh wanting to prove something on the Lucas tour, but the house car team is dedicated to WoO, so they do a reshuffling of the deck. Richards to Best, Bshepp to Rocket, hardly earth shattering to me.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Heres a thought...maybe the misses was missing home. So when Brandon left Best it opened the door for Josh to make the misses happy. And Mark thought why not put Brandon in the house car? He works well with the crew and staff. Mark made Brandon an offer he couldnt refuse.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Heres a thought...maybe the misses was missing home. So when Brandon left Best it opened the door for Josh to make the misses happy. And Mark thought why not put Brandon in the house car? He works well with the crew and staff. Mark made Brandon an offer he couldnt refuse.
    You may be the closest speculator to the truth.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 11-21-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Them boy's be hanging around nascar to long

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    You may be the closest speculator to the truth.
    Let me speculate a lil more... but it would be just speculation...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    What an odd plan, if it indeed was one. Its funny to me how shocked people were when Josh announced he was leaving house car. Does no one remember him driving for Ernie Davis #25? An Bshepp has driven the house car before and quit it mid season. I think essentially there will be 2 house car teams of sorts, but a very odd way to arrange things with all this musical chairs nonsense. I mean the game had 2 players and it ended with 2 chairs. whoop-pee... From a company standpoint it makes sense if the rocketeer clan wants a significant presence on Lucas tour, but they already sell a bazillion frames anyway. To me I think its more about Josh wanting to prove something on the Lucas tour, but the house car team is dedicated to WoO, so they do a reshuffling of the deck. Richards to Best, Bshepp to Rocket, hardly earth shattering to me.
    Spot on. Josh wanted to race Lucas, but Dad is too involved with WOO for that to happen. Not hard to piece together.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    Like I said bs it's just hype for best joining rocket. I guess they got to get people talking but this is retarded pr work at its best. Pun intended . No one wants to build a story, or just be straight cause neither want to be committed to each other. Just more crap to fill up the crap late model world with over the winter. One day and I hope soon some one will shake things up for a change.
    Did you mistake this for a WWE forum?

It just weird to me they didn't just release it last week when it was said Josh was moving on. It seems they have picked up the Gunters honey deal, maybe that wasn't finalized yet. Still a strange deal all the way around.

I sure missed this one. I thought for sure bshepp ws going to drive the family car but, man I was sure was wrong.
    Last edited by kidrock; 11-21-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Like anything else bidness is bidness. As fans we look at things thru rose colored glasses but the race teams, chassis builders and sponsors look for results.

From what I can see from BShepp's performance the last few seasons since I got back 'into' DLM racing he will do a good job for Rocket. Richards, wanting to expand his horizons, will do the same in LOLM's. It's a win-win for everybody.

For the big $$$ specials having both teams in the pits will make them a force in DLM racing.

I'm no fan boy for Rocket... I look at the way those non-XR-1's are built and just shake my head... they look like flexible flyers (an old term for the Model T Ford...) but what do I know. They sell a mess of 'em and they win. What more can one say?

This whole deal will be good for the sport...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019