Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Heres a thought...maybe the misses was missing home. So when Brandon left Best it opened the door for Josh to make the misses happy. And Mark thought why not put Brandon in the house car? He works well with the crew and staff. Mark made Brandon an offer he couldnt refuse.
    Sure...why not?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Have a feeling this was in the works back when BShepp pulled his name out of the lawsuit before the rest of the guys/teams did (or thrown out, whichever you prefer).
    BShepp had to clear his name so he could run WoO/UMP.

Prediction: Rocket House Car 1 (BShepp) & Rocket House Car 1A (Richards) win alot of races next year and win each respective series championships. And then we all praise Mark on how much of genius he is for putting the deals in place.
    2018:

One of the best bits of information that nobody has even mentioned yet, Austin Hargrove will join Danny on the wrenches of the house car. Talk about a lethal combination!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt FANatic 11 View Post
    Have a feeling this was in the works back when BShepp pulled his name out of the lawsuit before the rest of the guys/teams did (or thrown out, whichever you prefer).
    BShepp had to clear his name so he could run WoO/UMP.

Prediction: Rocket House Car 1 (BShepp) & Rocket House Car 1A (Richards) win alot of races next year and win each respective series championships. And then we all praise Mark on how much of genius he is for putting the deals in place.
    Boom. The only way none of this makes sense if is Best runs WoO. Other than that, it all does

glad to see Sheppard get the ride..

The poor DOD crew is wandering around like a kid that just learned his mom was actually his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Bshepp knows those cars also maybe better than Richards lol
    Josh has been going up and down the road with his Dad since he was a kid. Seeings how his Dad and Steve Baker invented Rocket, and it's all Josh has known, I'm going to go out on a huge limb and say Josh knows them cars almost as well as his Dad. And of course better than BShep.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

1. Enormously disappointed in the move, was hoping for a big change in the Rocket 1 rather than a driver swap.

2. While Im sure the 1 will be potent with Bschepp, Josh leaving the WoOLMS will level the playing field more than it has been, spread the wealth (wins) among more drivers. -- Win for the WoO Tour in the end.

3. Josh will probably visit a lot of tracks for the 1st time on the Lucas Tour, which will still give the regulars a small advantage, but getting to see Scott vs Josh at every event will put butts in the seats -- Big win for the Lucas Tour

4. Will some 6th on back Lucas point guys considering running WoO with Josh running Lucas?

Wow......this went from being a fairly slow silly season to possably the best off season DLM DRAMA in years. One simple driver swap has so many implications for the 2017 racing season. We couldn't ask for anything better as far as keeping Dirt Late Model discussions going over the next few months.In my opinion, the new season can not get here soon enough.!

Did I miss the memo or is everyone just assuming that Best is running Lucas next year. I haven't read it anywhere so where did the info come.from? Must have been in the same article saying Owens was the most logical choice for the Rocket.house car. All the guessing and the assumptions have gone a touch overboard. Smdh

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Did I miss the memo or is everyone just assuming that Best is running Lucas next year. I haven't read it anywhere so where did the info come.from? Must have been in the same article saying Owens was the most logical choice for the Rocket.house car. All the guessing and the assumptions have gone a touch overboard. Smdh
    I'm hoping that he will be running LOLMDS, and it is hard to disagree that would make the most sense. If he ends up running WoO that would make very little sense in my mind. If Josh does not end up running any series (that would suck) it wouldn't totally surprise me either.

I wonder if Josh not being on the WoO would make decisions for guys like Overton, and Francis a little easier in regards to running the WoO. Maybe even possible for someone like Owens to make the switch. I think he would be a championship contender for sure, where as I think he has an outside shot at best on the LOLMDS (especially if Richards is there).

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Josh just may want to take on Bloomers. HE conquered the WO series, this may figure in here somewhere. Of course if he doesn't run Lucas then I wasted space with this thought. LOL
    Josh might well feel he has a few things to prove.

Why wouldn't Richards & BEST run LOLMDS? It would be an unnecessary move for Richards to join the BEST team and then compete against the Rocket House Car.
    BEST team has proven that they can battle on the LOLMDS circuit, and now getting arguably the hottest driver along with all his knowledge about the Rocket car and setups is a recipe for success.
    2018:

the move was initiated by josh

Take Josh's notes from Woo tracks and swap Branden's notes from Lucas tracks and all problems solved.

I thought this quote from josh Richards was interesting when Sheppard asked him if it was ok to take the job and if there would be any hard feelings:

"No, it's my fault. I left."

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    pF you are correct. It happened pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Don't blame him..........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I see a lot of props on here to the Richards clan. I think we shouldn't over look the minds behind Best. Eric Brok has put together a top level national known team within just a few years. Perhaps he was a bigger driving force behind the idea than people think. I don't know just more speculation

pretty sure josh just wanted to step away from daddys ride for awhile....test the waters...bet he runs the lucas tour