FASTRAK to begin weekly address to the teams, fans, sponsors and tracks via facebook live.

The FASTRAK Racing Series is planning to begin a once a week live video address to support all the teams and weekly tracks to keep them informed of any upcoming information happening with the series.

There will be a live broadcast from the management team, tech people, Office staff, race Officials and others to keep everyone well informed of upcoming events and changes like the new safety issues we are currently dealing with. Upcoming banquet info, tracks, tech issues and all things FASTRAK.

"The technology is out there for us to utilize" said Stan Lester of FASTRAK "so why not use it to keep everyone informed? One thing we have always taken a lot of pride in at FASTRAK is the fact that nothing is hidden with us. From allowing people to see the books, to rules, to upcoming events I think this could be a real benefit to everyone involved".

"People will be able to chat during the broadcast and ask questions so hopefully we are able to communicate much better than ever before. I tried for a couple of years now to get people to communicate with us on skype, but that only produced very few teams being involved so with almost everyone on face book at some point or another now, hopefully we can keep people up to date much faster than ever before".

Look for the meetings to take place every Wednesday. Exact times have not been settled on quite yet, but FASTRAK is looking for preferred times from everyone to get a little better idea of what time to do it. Any suggestions please throw them our way.

"I look forward to quashing rumors too" said Lester. "I hear all kinds of things and with the 4 series now getting to weekly tracks is getting tougher to do and as most people know I like to meet things head on".

Weekly address planned on beginning next Weds November 30th.

www.fastrakracing.com