Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    So now your a motor builder, but didn't know if you can get a dome for a vortec chamber?

Man all of you guys with FORD in your name seem like you came off the same stupid farm!
    please show me where i said " i dont know if you can get a dome for vortec" your dumbness is showing loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by stockcar5 View Post
    It was $850 for the labor to mill, correct head bolts and intake face, valve job and weld spark plug cooling ports.
    That was about 5 years ago, it may be more now.
    thanks man, were a little less, but rates in general are a little less down here. But its worth ever penny to do that much work.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    please show me where i said " i dont know if you can get a dome for vortec" your dumbness is showing loud and clear.
    fastford and ford396 aren't the same person? come one were not all that stupid, theres a third ford name also which slips my mind, you should switch to bashing me with it

Stock car Driver:

It is showing again.

Its only been cold for a few days!! You guys can't have cabin fever already.

this is easy, moderators , you have my permission to disclose all my screen names........

we did a 358 with small Brzezinski angle milled and welded plug passage Bowtie Vortecs , 6.200 Arrow 300M rods, Crower ultralight crank, everything imaginable coated (oil shedder, Ceramic thermo barrier, friction reducer, etc) and Peterson WideVac belt drive oil/vacuum wet sump with Baker pan. Made 508hp on a Gauge VDL 2bbl. was a real screamer, then the division went unlimited cube and 4bbl 10 races later, lol

I had domes for my Vortecs in 1999, Ross 99480 18* fit just fine, lol