Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well if more of the 10 percent would give we could feed everyone plus find cures. But I can dream cant I?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Jill STEIN IS SCAMMING THE PEOPLE

She sounds like another sore LOSER to me!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

And heck she didn't even compete

And they were worried about Trump accepting the results of the election... they should recount California, and get rid of tall the illegal votes and watch her plurality disappear...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    And they were worried about Trump accepting the results of the election... they should recount California, and get rid of tall the illegal votes and watch her plurality disappear...
    Its legal for illegals to vote in California. Clinton was behind steins vote request:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...able-evidence-

Sounds like the Pennsylvania recount date has long expired. So her calling for a Pennsylvania recount was a scamming lie.

She is a liar thru and thru

So did Hillary join Pokeyhuntass to help in the recall effort or to cover her own illegalities?

0% chance of flipping Michigan or Wisconsin

Waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by GregP View Post
    Waste of money
    The majority of it probly came from those that don't work or vote!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Its legal for illegals to vote in California. Clinton was behind steins vote request:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...able-evidence-
    The state has the right to permit them to vote in local and state elections if they choose, but not in national elections.

No country in the world allows individuals who are non citizens to vote in any election.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-30-2016 at 06:58 PM.

The official number of illegal aliens in the state of California is nearly 3 million. We can estimate the number to be more than double this amount in reality.

Over half of all drivers license issued in California were given to individuals who are here illegally and the state automatically registers those with a driver’s license to vote.

In 2015, California Governor Jerry Brown (D-CA) signed a bill giving full voting rights to illegal aliens. This gives them the right to vote in all elections from a local level to national elections, including that of choosing who will become President.

The biggest problem with this is it is against Federal law for non-citizens to vote in any national election. This in itself negates the votes made by illegal aliens in California and any other state which allows them to vote.

According to the law in California, which gives Illegal aliens the right to vote along with the Federal law that prohibits them from participating in national elections, we must conclude that all votes cast in California for President of the United States be considered null and void. What this means is the state of California’s votes, both in the upcoming primaries and the general election, have to be disqualified.

In all fairness to the candidates running for president, and abiding by Federal law, the Federal government simply must prohibit California votes from counting until which time the state can prove that no illegal alien vote was cast in national elections.

illegals voteThe state has the right to permit them to vote in local and state elections if they choose, but not in national elections.

Since the sheer number of illegal aliens voting in California is astounding and is more than likely double that of legal citizens voting, the tally from the primaries must be held up and no delegates awarded.

What we have here in disqualifying California from national elections is, aside from it being against Federal law to allow non citizens to vote, would be keeping people who have no right to be here in the first place from influencing the outcome of elections nationally. The simple fact that they are here in this country illegally supersedes them from having any rights as legal citizens in making decisions as to who runs our country.

No country in the world allows individuals who are non citizens to vote in any election.

How I understand it Stein being on the ballot took votes away from Hillary in those three states...thats just funny lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    It is not legal for illegals to vote in California... doesn't make any difference what the governor does, it doesn't supersede federal law and this is (was) a federal election...

Not sure where I read it but there might be a chance that the ballots wont be done (recounted) by the 19th. That would make the elector vote nil in those states and wont count in the final. If thats the case do you think Trump wont throw the money in to recount the states Hillary won before the 19th?

I heard Hildabeast picked up one vote so far in the Wisconsin recount....how dam dumb to waste time and money

Report: Massive Voter Fraud Uncovered in Nevada

Jim Hoft Dec 3rd, 2016 7:29 am 304 Comments

Guest post by Joe Hoft

voter-fraud-hillary
    Massive voter fraud in the 2016 Presidential election has been uncovered in Nevada. Megan Barth from Newsmax said

Well it appears Nevada, which has voted for the winner of the Presidency for the past 108 years may have been stolen and must be investigated by the Feds. Not Obama feds but incoming Attorney General Jeff Session must investigate this issue.

Barth interviewed Republican Assembly Candidate for District 15, Stan Vaughan, who had actual proof of the massive voter fraud in his Clark County district. A total number of 17,086 votes were cast in the District for both Republican and Democrat candidates. However, when confirmation letters were sent to the voters in the District, the US postal service returned mail from 9,200 of these voters.

Vaughn found that many of the people who are listed as deceased are still on the active voter rolls. Many of the returned mail came back with 5 people living in a vacant lot with no mail receptacle. Edward Snowden, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and dozens of movie stars were registered to vote in District 15 according to Mr. Vaughan.

Vaughan tested a sample of 200 people of the 9,200 return mail and found that 185 of those had indeed voted. According to Mr. Vaughan, there were other serious voting system irregularities he documented.

President-elect Donald Trump lost by only 27,000 votes statewide in Nevada. So 9,200 fraudulent voters in one small Assembly district is more than 1/3 of the total margin that Trump lost by.

It was previously reported that Nevada poll workers wore defeat-Trump t-shirts at the polls during the election which was against the law and Hillary supporters were caught breaking the law before the election when registering people to vote as well.

Green Party candidate Jill Stein has asked for recounts in three states won by President-elect Donald Trump in this year’s election (Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania). Her rationale for requesting these recounts was voter fraud. However, there is no indication Stein will request any recounts in Nevada.