Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Pennsylvania

http://dennismichaellynch.com/breaki..............now didnt someone say it would take around 4.5 mil for all three recounts? She collected 7 mil and since their not recounting PA where does that extra money go?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

she can raise that kinda money in couple days but raise anythihg for election what is up with that

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    http://dennismichaellynch.com/breaki..............now didnt someone say it would take around 4.5 mil for all three recounts? She collected 7 mil and since their not recounting PA where does that extra money go?
    Pennsylvanias vote isn't done yet. Found 25,000 more votes. All for Hillary. Will report more tomorrow
    http://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

Notice top of page still says 'unofficial results'

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics...dia-lying/359/
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/i-thi...-pennsylvania/
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-03-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Pennsylvanias vote isn't done yet. Found 25,000 more votes. All for Hillary. Will report more tomorrow
    http://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

Notice top of page still says 'unofficial results'

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics...dia-lying/359/
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/i-thi...-pennsylvania/
    Dude, how many times do I gotta tell ya, you can't believe anything the media writes.... and it wouldn't make any difference anyway, they lost the other two states, they needed all three...

I assume you know Palmer is a lefty, if not google him, you'll see him on Democrat underground...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...a-recount.html
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 12-04-2016 at 12:47 AM.

Not going to quit until election results are official. They aren't either.
    http://elections.ap.org/content/late...recount-hurdle

Is AP a good enough source?

They said they were checking a few precincts in PA. Nothing that could change the whole state. As I said before waste of time and money.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

They said they were checking a few precincts in PA. Nothing that could change the whole state. As I said before waste of time and money.
    Would be interesting to see who put up all the money (Clintons,Soros,and Celebrities.) All for the NEW 3-Stooges Clinton, Stein, Warren(Pochanhontas).

Default Colorado

TOLD YOU SO! THE MSM LIED. Another AP report confirms Jill Stein will now file at both the Federal and County level while dems destroy old ballots, re-fill them out in the names of people who voted and CAST THEM AGAIN.
    Just like I said - they are NOT GIVING UP. They want the election stolen at ALL COSTS, including fat paychecks to people willing to risk their skin forging ballots. They can't stuff new ones but they can destroy old ones and re-write them so they go to Hillary instead and that is EXACTLY what they are doing. Pennsylvania is GOING DOWN, there is a very good reason why votes keep trickling in and swinging it to Hillary.
    Last edited by balljoint_; 12-04-2016 at 07:00 PM.

I put this out there but...didnt Hillary win Colorado?

yes a whopping 9 electoral vote , how does Oregon have 7

wth is this all about plan would require that all 270 electors that President-Elect Trump won in the election would agree to vote for someone who was not listed on the November 8 ballot.Throughout the nation’s history, more than 99 percent of Electors have voted as pledged. In modern times only one in each of the 1948, 1956, 1960, 1968, 1972, 1976 and 1988 elections have defected.

Default The entire election steal process summarized:

1. ONLY after Jill Stein was denied a recount in Pennsylvania, there were suddenly (miraculously) 25,000 plus votes found for Hillary, while only 3,000 were found for Trump. I initially said zero were found for Trump, but what is the difference when the theft is this clear anyway? This disparity has been theorized to be because of ballot forgeries, where new ballots are filled in in place of the original ballots people cast to keep the count the same and conceal election rigging. This is explained very well HERE, where Investment watch blasted a home run of mathematical truth out of the park. But there is a secondary way this may have been accomplished that was stated on the Daily Kos (covered later in this report under item 5.) People are saying it's over, Trump won, BUT THERE ARE 70 PRECINCTS THE EXACT SAME THING IS HAPPENING IN NOW THAT HAVE NOT REPORTED, AND WHEN THEY DO, IT WILL BE GONE BECAUSE NO ONE IS WORKING TO STOP THE STEAL.
    People just look at the election results page saying oh, it's at 100 percent. Done deal. NOPE. THAT PAGE IS A LIE. I have been able to mathematically tabulate how much the election steal team is able to accomplish with forged ballots, (now that they have been busted with the first method as stated in item 5) and predict they will announce an additional 12,000 vote Hillary gain late on Monday Dec 5th or early on Tuesday, Dec 6. The entire steal will be complete on Dec 13. I hope I am wrong, but believe it is an accurately calculated certainty, just like I nailed Jillary's donation bot with provable precision. That bot got shut off 8 hours after I proved what it was.

2. As I said right from second one when Jillary "canceled" the lawsuit in Pennsylvania, it was not over the way the MSM lied and said it was, she is going to continue to steal the election via both HIGHER federal courts, and LOWER county courts. This is now confirmed and should be big news today (Monday) when she files. Complacency trolls are out in army force trying to get the Trump community to go to sleep believing it cannot be stolen, when it is being stolen right in front of them, and the steal will be accomplished if they do nothing. When ballot forgeries alone hit the half percent threshold, which should happen today or tomorrow, a recount will be automatic and they absolutely WILL flip it to Hillary.

3. A lawsuit to trip a recount in Florida has been filed now even though it is not possible to call for a recount this late, but the system is so corrupt who knows what will happen. This is only being done because the Wisconsin steal is not going well, and the Michigan steal is uncertain. In If they fail to steal those two states in addition to Pennsylvania which now looks like it will definitely be stolen, they will need to have a 4th state stolen.

4. (A BIG ONE) - Hillary got busted completely for stealing the election in Nevada, yet due to the fact the system is paralyzed by corruption the MSM is totally silent and only cable news channel Newsmax Tv covered this. A sting was done in Nevada, where 17,000 certified (signature required for receipt) mails were sent to the addresses and names of registered voters in Nevada, and 9,000 of them were returned as "undeliverable" because their addresses did not exist or the people were fictional. When the 9,000 that were returned were investigated, a sample of 200 were pulled for a ground investigation, and 185 of that 200 were confirmed fake by a secondary ground investigation. This proves that approximately half the votes cast in Nevada were fake, and THAT is how Hillary won. I know Nevada, I have been to Nevada at least 300 times and can solidly state, just from having eyes and ears while being there that NO ONE LIVING voted for Hillary, NOT ONE SOUL AT ALL. That state hates her guts. But all it takes is a dozen or so properly placed people with their hands on the levers of power and NOTHING will become of this.

5. Daily Kos proved the steal in Pennsylvania was going to happen by posting that 25,000 ballots were found for Hillary a day before they actually got posted by the state. They only way they could have known is if the people who post there are involved in stealing the election. With Daily Kos being a huge Hillary kissing liberal hot bed from the coals of hell, it is no wonder it showed up there first. That was just so perfect. SEE THIS POST I DID WITHIN AN HOUR OF IT HITTING KOS:

RED ALERT RUMOR
    KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY RUMOR AND IS TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED AND THAT I AM NOT THE SOURCE. There was a post to Hillary hot bed Daily Kos that 25,000 votes for Hillary were miraculously found in Pennsylvania. Considering what a liberal scam hole the Daily Kos is, I'd expect word of an election steal for Hillary to show up there first. I have not been able to confirm this yet but if it is true it means that after being denied a recount in Pennsylvania, it will be stolen for Hillary anyway via manipulation of records. PEOPLE DEFINITELY NEED TO WATCH THIS.

My comment: Now confirmed true. The enlightened people at the Daily Kosher must have a crystal ball.

IMPORTANT: THE DAILY KOS INITIAL POST (WHICH IS NOW VAPORIZED) SAID THAT IT WAS A DATA BASE CORRECTION WHERE 22,000 VOTES FOR HILLARY WERE FOUND. NOW THE STORY IS THAT IT WAS MAIL IN BALLOTS THAT DID IT, WITH 25,000 FOR HILLARY AND 3,000 FOR TRUMP.

FACT THEN, OBVIOUS DEDUCTIBLE FACT: ZERO MAIL IN BALLOTS WERE COUNTED TO CAUSE THIS CHANGE, THIS WEB SITE BLEW THE KOS LOOSE LIPS SLIP INTO THE OPEN, AND THE MSM, ALONG WITH CORRUPTED OFFICIALS IN PENNSYLVANIA HATCHED A TOTALLY NEW STORY THAT IT WAS MAIL IN BALLOTS THAT DID IT. BUT THE TRUTH IS, AS REVEALED BY THE DAILY KOS, THAT THIS WAS SIMPLY A NUMBER TYPED INTO A COMPUTER AND THEY HAVE TO FINALIZE THIS SLOWLY NOW THAT THEY ARE BUSTED BY PRODUCING BALLOT FORGERIES TO FINISH THE JOB.

6. The lie about electoral college voters flipping away from Trump has gone viral, and nothing has stepped in to stop it. The lie was put into place by misleading MSM headlines stating that "X number of electoral college voters refuse to vote for Trump." But in every case, in the last paragraph or so of intentionally drawn out, boring pages long articles, in every case, it states that ALL of these "electoral college voters who refuse to vote for Trump" ARE DEMOCRATS, WHO WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HIM ANYWAY, AND ARE INSTEAD "FAITHLESS" BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT VOTING FOR HILLARY!.

You can then, as a result of this, confirm the quality of the alt media sources that parrotted the lies in the headlines, and never read the reports in full, where yes, technically, in an offhanded way the MSM sort of told the truth in the end if you really read the fine print. Interestingly enough, in this case, the entire alt media failed. FACT: There is ONE possible faithless elector in the electoral college for Trump, AND 15 PLUS ON HILLARY'S SIDE, WHO REFUSE TO VOTE FOR HILLARY. Not catching this, if you are an alt media source, is an EPIC FAILURE.

The bottom line in all of this, when you sum it up, is that evil people are STILL in charge, and evil people are SCARED TO DEATH of Trump. One thing I'll say that I have not said is that team Hillary KNOWS the election was rigged because they lost, and they KNOW they rigged it to win. They know they lost because it got taken back from them after they stole it. They can prove it on paper. They have it all recorded, tabulated, and proven that they succinctly and accurately stole it, and lost. Now they are asking questions as to why their steal failed. My guess is that white hats in the American intelligence community did not allow it. And now team Hillary is taking every action necessary to accomplish it a second time in the final hour.

Default As i predicted, hillary gained on trump in pennsylvania again.

THIS TIME SHE GAINED BY 3,000 VOTES AGAIN! A little more and they will have their recount. Then they will finalize the steal.

3,000 VOTES PER DAY WILL STEAL THIS TO A RECOUNT IN 5 DAYS. THIS IS 100 PERCENT THEFT PURE AND SIMPLE. And howcome Hillary is the only one who EVER gains in a state Trump won? If this was real, Trump would occasionally gain on Hillary. NOPE, he's only losing ground!

UPDATES HERE

BALLJOINT GET OUT OF THE GUTTER SITES!!!!! They aren't even counting Penn. yet!!!

PENNSYLVANIA
    U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond in Philadelphia on Tuesday scheduled a hearing Friday on the request for a recount. The Republican Party and Trump warned that the case threatens Pennsylvania's ability to certify its election before the Dec. 13 federal deadline. Stein's team hasn't produced evidence of hacking, but calls Pennsylvania's election system "a national disgrace."
    Also Tuesday, Pennsylvania election officials updated the state's vote count to show that Trump's lead over Clinton had shrunk to about 44,000 out of more than 6 million votes cast. That is still shy of Pennsylvania's 0.5 percent trigger for an automatic statewide recount. A state spokeswoman said 15 provisional ballots remained uncounted.

And it makes no difference anyway, they needed all three states to affect the electorial college, they have lost in two of the three... give it a rest will ya...

As of this morning, the Pennsylvania vote tabulation web site has not changed after it was offline yesterday.
    I have a hunch, I think I know what stopped the recount efforts everywhere, and I don't think they will be re-started anywhere. I don't think Jill Stein will push lawsuits anywhere now, I think it is over. REASON: It was proven that Hillary most likely stole 100, 000 plus votes in Detroit. Who knows how many, but it looks like she stole 85 percent of her total votes. SHE GOT BUSTED THERE. And I know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well she did this nationwide.

What happened to prove it? A certified box that was marked to have over 300 ballots inside, which was used to represent that many voters, was opened and it only had 50. Some were obviously Trump votes, and whatever was left for Hillary was re-run through the counting machines however many times it took to get the count up to over 300. People are erroneously saying Hillary was over represented by 6 X because they are taking the entire number of ballots and dividing 300 by that. But the cold hard reality was that there were probably fewer than 20 votes in that box for Hillary, and the people we are supposed to trust to count the election may have run them in excess of 15X each.

Look at Trump's rallies. Look at Hillary's rallies. The answer is OBVIOUS: The media lied entirely about Hillary all the way through and scammed everything in it's entireity by a factor of over 10X. All the early polls were preposterous fabrications, and what just got proven in Detroit shows it clearly - Hillary received less than 10 percent of the real vote even in Detroit where they faked her up to 93 plus percent and everything over 10 percent was provably scammed. Too bad they "canceled" the recount when it was revealed that Hillary was going to prison if it continued - and it fits. "Pizzagate" is real. Her selling out America to foreign interests is real. The clinton body count is real, and hideous election rigging is real. If Hillary got punished for none of the other things, and it is all just getting buried, with Pizzagate becoming the new holocaust with threat of prosecution of anyone discussing it, what is an election steal? NOTHING. Just part of the recipe.

Trump had better not play stupid with this stuff, America's election system needs to be RIPPED OUT from the roots and smoothed over into oblivion or it will just be stolen next time. As I said, I think American intelligence stopped this particular steal at the last minute, and Hillary was only flipped out because she knew (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) well it was stolen in her favor and she's spinning trying to figure out who stole it back.

This thread has 1670 views on less than 3 pages of posts. Those are decent numbers. You are not the only person in here Duane.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...oit-precincts/
    Last edited by balljoint; 12-08-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Check out what Michigan has done......... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ecount-halted/

Check out what Michigan has done......... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ecount-halted/
    Now, theres a judge with some common sense!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

THOUSANDS of people responded to Trump's call for help in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, and that IT WAS TRUMP'S PEOPLE WHO BUSTED THE VOTE FRAUD IN DETROIT. This is why the recounts have been canceled, because with so many truthful witnesses present, they can't pull shennanigans and know EVERYONE is going to jail if they open too many ballot boxes. The presence of good hearted American patriots is what stopped the second steal attempt more than anything else. They went in and paralyzed the demon.

Only reason they cancelled the recount was to hide the voter fraud.

Remember Obama laughing about Trump's pleas that the vote was rigged?lol
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/20/politi...gged-election/
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pol...020-story.html