Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Congrats to JD and Barry
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I was in a great mood after watching Kentucky beat Louisville, so we decided last minute to head over to Swainsboro last night. We usually leave there disappointed, but got to see a good one last night. JD had to work for this one. He started 6th -- which is equivalent to starting 20th at racier tracks -- but methodically moved to the front. Had to get a little physical at times, but that's necessary at Swainsboro. Superman earned this win, no doubt.

Kudos to Hudson O'Neal. That kid can wheel. Totally out of his element (and his first 100-lapper), but he started 12th and got up to 3rd before having to check up on a late restart and falling to 6th. Very impressive kid.

Was Swainsboro a crate race?

Yes it was.

Quote Originally Posted by mastersbilt_racer View Post
    i expect them to do well, but this proves nothing. Is my point.
    seat time getting back in the groove as a team 20 k in your pockets doesn't sound that bad to me

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    seat time getting back in the groove as a team 20 k in your pockets doesn't sound that bad to me
    Seat time? In a crate? This is JD. Not a 12 yr old kid.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I was in a great mood after watching Kentucky beat Louisville, so we decided last minute to head over to Swainsboro last night. We usually leave there disappointed, but got to see a good one last night. JD had to work for this one. He started 6th -- which is equivalent to starting 20th at racier tracks -- but methodically moved to the front. Had to get a little physical at times, but that's necessary at Swainsboro. Superman earned this win, no doubt.

Kudos to Hudson O'Neal. That kid can wheel. Totally out of his element (and his first 100-lapper), but he started 12th and got up to 3rd before having to check up on a late restart and falling to 6th. Very impressive kid.
    2nd 100 lapper..... his first one was the Jackson 100

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Seat time? In a crate? This is JD. Not a 12 yr old kid.

Whered you guy's finish at last night?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    2nd 100 lapper..... his first one was the Jackson 100
    Thanks. They announced last night that it was his first. I was wondering at the time if it was accurate or not.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    i thought clayon bedwetter tnie and mud duck chupp and bloomer and CIRF wear those kinda shoes all the time
    Jimmy Choos are my favorite.

I asked them to carry Crocs for my buddy Litey, and they said they'll look into it. Told them to research whatever shoes were best for navigating sidewalks.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

YEAH THAT'S a croc

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post

totally agree with you, iam from there & so many times i havent got my moneys worth but that was a great brace from start to finish, Jd really had to get on it to earn that victory, Bronson was a few laps away from being on his rear. Hudson impressed me as well & a shout out to my buddy Jimmy Sharpe Jr for a great run.

What car will JD be in at St. Louis, does anyone know?

Originally when it was first released it was said that he would be there in Randy Weaver's 116...but now with that deal/partnership dissolved it'll be interesting to see what happens. If he goes, I'd look for him to be in the same BWRC he ran this weekend just with a SLM engine obviously. This also raises the question as to whether or not Overton will go in the 116 if it was the car that was registered rather than the driver.

I watched the race at swainsboro and that Barryhorn was hooked up. Had so much bite through the center and off the corner the car was hopping a little. That's sidebite fellas. The hardest grip to find is the grip through the center and off the corner. That new icon might be a sleeper! I was really surprised the overall grip that ride made. He didn't beat beat the big dogs but anyone with common sense could tell that car was working and was very very fast. Look out

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Originally when it was first released it was said that he would be there in Randy Weaver's 116...but now with that deal/partnership dissolved it'll be interesting to see what happens. If he goes, I'd look for him to be in the same BWRC he ran this weekend just with a SLM engine obviously. This also raises the question as to whether or not Overton will go in the 116 if it was the car that was registered rather than the driver.
    I would take it just like it sits.....slm motor be damd.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I would take it just like it sits.....slm motor be damd.

Yeah Man that car is definately Fast and a Sleeper for sure and that track at Gateway i have a sneaky feeling Brother is going to surprise alot of the teams that go running a big Motor..... Overpowered is going to be a Big issue at Gateway....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Yeah Man that car is definately Fast and a Sleeper for sure and that track at Gateway i have a sneaky feeling Brother is going to surprise alot of the teams that go running a big Motor..... Overpowered is going to be a Big issue at Gateway....
    Hammerle for the win............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I agree. Be interesting to see what guys show up with crate and limited motors. Heard Vic Hill say several times this season during the Southern Nationals tour when he would finish 2nd or 3rd..."well, I just built that one with a little too much motor boys."

don't need a super motor to win gateway that's for sure