Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I expect them to do well, but this proves nothing. Is my point.
    Yup I agree, winning a crate race means nothing zero zilch.

It means 20k.

If you can test a new car design for the first time and still win 20k While doing it???.....against a few stout national and regional touring guys in their crates.

That is a little higher on the chain than notta and zilch.....IMO.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    It means 20k.
    You are correct so let me reword my comment, it proves nothing.

Does it have to prove anything

He has nothing to prove. That was a test session that paid $20k to whomever.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

More chassis's sold ???

That $20k win means quite a bit I think, first and foremost it is great for team morale I'm sure. In addition it is probably the second biggest BWRC win of the season, and I think most importantly it proves that this team is picking up where it left off. Even the best drivers have trouble throwing together a crate ride and winning one of the biggest CLM shows in the country. I think it would have proven something (negative) had they gone out and struggled all weekend, and in my opinion it certainly proves something (positive) that they went out and won instead.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He has nothing to prove. That was a test session that paid $20k to whomever.
    Clean your mailbox!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Seat time? In a crate? This is JD. Not a 12 yr old kid.
    I get your point about seat time, but going to the race really wasn't a bad idea for the team to get used to each other again. The 20k was certainly a nice kicker.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Even if it does "prove nothing" as some have said (and I would tend to disagree with), it would be impossible to say that anything negative came from JD, Barry and their crew making the trip in the new car...and pocketing $20k in the process. Maybe it was a test and tune that they should have won...they did that, and they've got more notes on the car then they did this time last week. Props to them.

So is Davenport and the Wright's for sure not running either Lucas or WoO for 2017? It's a shame if they don't but I understand if they decide not to.

No, they're running regionally and select crown jewels

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    That $20k win means quite a bit I think, first and foremost it is great for team morale I'm sure. In addition it is probably the second biggest BWRC win of the season, and I think most importantly it proves that this team is picking up where it left off. Even the best drivers have trouble throwing together a crate ride and winning one of the biggest CLM shows in the country. I think it would have proven something (negative) had they gone out and struggled all weekend, and in my opinion it certainly proves something (positive) that they went out and won instead.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    I didn't consider it a negative. Just not a big deal. And I wouldn't have been concerned if they struggled. Surprised, but not concerned.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Hammerle for the win............
    he loves small bullring how did you know

Can someone tell us all how this track will be shaped. I read the dimensions of the floor in the arena in St. Louis but no way they can use all of it. I'd have to sharpen the old pencil but my math is smaller than a say FALS unless they can make long corners. To be a true 1/4 mile the track is gonna have to be darn near a perfect oval. I'm sure they are getting close to starting with bringing the dirt in. If I see pics posted I will post them here as soon as I get any updates. Gotta think a Pierce, Moyer, Babb or a JD will be up front. They drivers that run FALS or a Macon will have an advantage. We got our tickets so I'm gonna eat a little Missouri dirt. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Can someone tell us all how this track will be shaped. I read the dimensions of the floor in the arena in St. Louis but no way they can use all of it. I'd have to sharpen the old pencil but my math is smaller than a say FALS unless they can make long corners. To be a true 1/4 mile the track is gonna have to be darn near a perfect oval. I'm sure they are getting close to starting with bringing the dirt in. If I see pics posted I will post them here as soon as I get any updates. Gotta think a Pierce, Moyer, Babb or a JD will be up front. They drivers that run FALS or a Macon will have an advantage. We got our tickets so I'm gonna eat a little Missouri dirt. Can't wait!
    I believe you think everyone here are a bunch of redneck hicks right? Now you want information?

Oldfart, I would ask my dog for information before I would believe any word a man like you would say. A man that would laugh in the face of cancer is dead to me. I hope nasty finds out exactly what trailer park you live in. Matter of fact he can call me and I will make the trip up with him. I watched my grandmother suffer for 10 months with cancer. It's horrible and I wouldn't wish it on Satan himself. You should be ashamed and never respond to any post on this board. You disgust me!

A friend of mine helps with the tri-city track for K.G. i will see what he says is going on and see what info i can get out of him.. i will try to report to you all later today..

if you read right centeroff its a 1/5 mile like Macon and Belleclaire