Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thumbs up

Last edited by smoothoperator32; 12-03-2016 at 05:14 PM.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1sfAZRpIu8 Not sure if you guys have posted or not. Just found it

hey centeroff now are you a believer

Yea, oldfan, if he wouldn't have beat those bad as$es from New Zealand I never would have believed he could drive a racecar. He beat those guys for sure. Totally amazing!! Never knew an American could beat a 3rd world racing country in a late model. Wow, just ordered a Pierce tee shirt. Even overnight shipped it, just couldn't wait to put it on. I will probably never take the thing off. I am a believer! I feel like Benny Hinn just touched me on the 4head. Amazing feeling!

third world country wow you can't be that stupid , what do call those lil events like the world 100 and ns 100 weekly shows

He did let 6 of them go by at the beginning to make it interesting.

hey centeroff you and a few others in the 36 percentile must think this way 36% of all voters think that Scott Bloomquist is gay (homosexual), 63% voted for straight (heterosexual), and 1% like to think that Scott Bloomquist is actually bisexual. i am in the 1 percent lmao

Calverton, you can't get to me tonight, my Pierce shirt will be here first thing in the morning. I never said New Zealand was a third world country. Slow down, walk slow and drink plenty of cold water and you will always stay cool. I said New Zealand was a third world racing country meaning that any decent American that would have driven that 32 car that night would have won. The best DLM drivers in the world live in the greatest country in the world. God bless America

Never knew an American could beat a 3rd world racing country in a late model what do you call that

new zealand and aussies know their racing don't be fooled you fool

Hi Guys and Girls,As a Kiwi who actually participated in Saturday's feature which Bobby won, I ran 9th, I feel I can put a sane perspective on this thread. Firstly it was a great idea to get a driver of Bobby's calibre to take part in the BK Series. The car Bobby was driving is the 24 car normally driven by Ben Harding and is a very competitive car as are most of the car in the series, by this I mean the cars are very equal amongst themselves. Bobby is a professional driver doing 80 odd meetings a year, we struggle to make 20 meetings a year as that is about what's available. This year already we have had one rain out and one earthquake out! What the feature showed me was a extremely smooth calculated drive by a very talented driver. The reality is any top USA driver in equal equipment should get the job done because they have infinitely more seat time. Josh Richards ran here about 5 years ago in a late model at Baypark and cleaned up. Kiwis love their motorsport of any type and love getting American drivers out to compete. This has happened for many years in the midget and sprintcar classes and has certainly raised the standard here in those classes. Hopefully Bobby will return and bring other drivers with him.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi1955 View Post
    Hi Guys and Girls,As a Kiwi who actually participated in Saturday's feature which Bobby won, I ran 9th, I feel I can put a sane perspective on this thread. Firstly it was a great idea to get a driver of Bobby's calibre to take part in the BK Series. The car Bobby was driving is the 24 car normally driven by Ben Harding and is a very competitive car as are most of the car in the series, by this I mean the cars are very equal amongst themselves. Bobby is a professional driver doing 80 odd meetings a year, we struggle to make 20 meetings a year as that is about what's available. This year already we have had one rain out and one earthquake out! What the feature showed me was a extremely smooth calculated drive by a very talented driver. The reality is any top USA driver in equal equipment should get the job done because they have infinitely more seat time. Josh Richards ran here about 5 years ago in a late model at Baypark and cleaned up. Kiwis love their motorsport of any type and love getting American drivers out to compete. This has happened for many years in the midget and sprintcar classes and has certainly raised the standard here in those classes. Hopefully Bobby will return and bring other drivers with him.
    That might have been Bobby's cleanest race of the year.lol The racing over here sometimes gets a little physical if you know what I mean. As you said, a well calculated race by Bobby. I was wondering when he was going to put it up top. Really enjoyed the video of the race. Good luck in the future and stay safe. Thanks for doing what you do.
    8/13/16

Great run by a very talented young man in a strange car on a strange track in a strange country. Enjoy the memories you're making and 20 or 40 years ahead you'll appreciate them even more.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi1955 View Post
    Thanks for the insight and congrats on a top 10 in what seems to be a very competitive field. I watch some of the Super Saloon racing on Youtube from time to time and it seems like great racing takes place over there in NZ.

Thanks,
    Jeff.