Default Happy Thanksgiving

Id like to give everyone on 4m a big Happy Thanksgiving. Im thankful for a wonderful family a soon to be wonderful country again and that Bloomquist brought home the title. May all the 4m crew have safe and hearty Thanksgiving
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Same to you. We have a lot to be thankful for!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Same to you guys i noticed a few members not out there lol

happy thanksgiving to all . just sitting here watching the macy,s parade , like ive done on thanks giving morning for as long as i can remember, and praying nothing bad happens there, GOD bless all , and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, special thanks to our troops that are keeping us safe doing a normal everyday routine as we sit around our table today.. you guys need a big shout out... THANK YOU TROOPS... that's what I'm thankful for..

Happy thanksgiving to all!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Id like to give everyone on 4m a big Happy Thanksgiving. Im thankful for a wonderful family a soon to be wonderful country again and that Bloomquist brought home the title. May all the 4m crew have safe and hearty Thanksgiving
    Thanks Dobber45 was going to do this at 5am this morn and decided to let someone else do it...Trump putting people in charge that will kick this usa back in the right Way..Its time too clean the Craper out and it looks like it just may happen...I am White and Proud and No longer in the back ground ... I dont care if you are black, Gay, Mexican or what ever.. Wish you all a good year but if you dont belong here go home and Fix your own home cause this one is Mine...Hope all you on 4M have a good year ... Gary

Happy Thanksgiving to all... even old fan!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out in 4m land! Thankful that I had another great fall morning in Southern MD to go target shooting with some friends and family... Enjoy the holiday afternoon with your loved ones my fellow 4mers...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!