Default Fake media bust: Trump never said he would not prosecute hillary

New York Times lied, and said Trump would not prosecute Hillary. Due to undeserved trust in the MSM, even Trump staffers repeated it, because they believed it!

Here is what was really said:

Maggie Haberman: Kellyanne Conway talked about not prosecuting Hillary Clinton. We're hoping you could talk about exactly what that means - does that mean just the emails and the foundation, and how you came to that decision.

Trump: Well, there was a report that somebody said that I'm not enthused about it. Look, I want to move forward, I do not want to move back. And I don't want to hurt the Clintons, I really don't.

Matthew Purdy: So you're definitely taking that off the table?

Trump: No, but the question was asked.

The lie about Trump going back on this promise was staged by the MSM to undermine Trump's support in preparation for an election steal that is now underway. Think it is fiction? NOPE. Normally the margins would be too large to allow for a recount, but the ploy is that TRUMP hacked the E-vote machines, and they are investigating a hack. With Soros in control of the machines, a "hack" WILL be found, and Trump could be in huge trouble.

Default more 'fake' news

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...s-trump-231731

Six electors DID NOT flip away from Trump. Six democrat electors flipped away from Hillary, and the MSM lied and said they switched from Trump in the hopes of causing a chain reaction. A democrat elector cannot switch from Trump, because they won't vote republican normally anyway. The MSM lied outright about this. SIX ELECTORS IN COLORADO ALONE, PLUS ONE IN WASHINGTON STATE FLIPPED AWAY FROM HILLARY. ONE elector might flip away from Trump. Do not let the MSM fool you, they fooled Pravda, PressTV, RT, Infowars and everyone else, even sites like zero hedge. They did not fool me, I caught the deception. Another deception they pulled was that Trump was not going to prosecute Hillary. He never said that.

EPIC BUST OF MSM ELECTORAL COLLEGE HOAX - CLAIM SIX ELECTORS SWITCHED SIDES AWAY FROM TRUMP IS A LIE

FACT: HILLARY IS LOSING DEMOCRAT ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTERS IN DROVES BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DISGUSTED WITH HER!
    FACT: Even though Politico spun their report to imply Trump is losing six electoral college voters, the reality is (according to their report when you read to the bottom) Hillary is losing six electoral college voters in Colorado alone with another being lost in Washington state. Trump might lose ONE. 7-1 = Trump +6. I also busted nydailynews.com in the same lie, where they referenced Politico.

Here is what nydailynews.com DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK AND GIVE THEM AD REVENUE, I only posted it to prove a source) said Politico said, (which is a lie, Politico did not say this, they lied a different way)

"At least six electors - members of the Electoral College whose votes actually elect the President - have vowed to cast ballots that don't align with the popular vote results of their states, Politico reported Tuesday. If they carry out their intentions - in effect, becoming "faithless electors" - they would narrow Donald Trump's margin-of-victory in the Electoral College over Hillary Clinton.

One elector, Michael Baca said in a statement that he wouldn’t vote for Trump. My comment: He can't vote for Trump anyway, because he's Colorado, which went to Hillary! HA HA HA HA HA! What desperation the MSM is showing!

Added elector Bret Chiafalo, who along with Baca is part of a small group called Hamilton Electors, "All we’re trying to do is honor what the Founding Fathers gave us." MY COMMENT: YEAH, BY VOTING AGAINST HILLARY I GUESS, BECAUSE BRET IS FROM WASHINGTON STATE, WHICH WENT TO HILLARY!

BUSTED: HERE IS WHAT POLITICO REALLY SAID AFTER A REALLY DECEPTIVE HEADLINE THAT IMPLIED TRUMP LOST ELECTORS IN A WAY IDIOTS MIGHT BELIEVE IT. You don't need to click that link and give them ad money, just read this capture:
    Do I need to mention it is illegal for these people to flip, and punishable in 29 states? Probably not, because they are FLIPPING AWAY FROM HILLARY, NOT TRUMP, SO THE ELECTION WILL NOT END UP GETTING FLIPPED BECAUSE OF THIS.

Ok so how disgusted does the democrat party have to be with Hillary to get SIX people in ONE STATE to defect from her, even after she lost and it won't matter anyway? HOW DESPERATE DOES THE MSM HAVE TO BE TO BE SO MISLEADING, STATING OPENLY TRUMP LOST ELECTORS THAT COULD HAVE ONLY BEEN LOST BY HILLARY? Folks, I dug with this and made sure I got it right, the reality in all of this is that Hillary lost electoral college voters, NOT TRUMP, and the states mentioned by NYdailynews.com as having flipped voters are democrat states (Washington and Colorado) that went to Hillary. The only way they could flip is to Trump or third party, so this "Trump is losing six electors" meme is a SOLIDLY PROVABLE MSM HOAX.

Everyone is reasonably sure that Hillary broke any number of laws with her behavior as Secretary of State. If she broke laws, she should be charged and prosecuted as any other citizen of this country would be pursued. If not, every incarcerated person in the country has a beef since they were charged, prosecuted, and sentenced to time in prison for the same thing......breaking the law.
    It shouldn't be luck of the draw.

Id hope Trump would prosecute her to the FULLEST ON ALL CHARGES!!! Not just the emails but as part of the Clinton Foundation. If what Ive been reading on some internet news media she should serve life terms for every charge found guilty of.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

She should waterboarded, brain scrambled and set free in to wander the streets of Liibya. That would win popular vote.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Id hope Trump would prosecute her to the FULLEST ON ALL CHARGES!!! Not just the emails but as part of the Clinton Foundation. If what Ive been reading on some internet news media she should serve life terms for every charge found guilty of.
    Trump really has little to do with it..... if they're doing an investigation they continue it.... Trump isn't going to stop them.... it goes where it goes.....

Trump has to with appointing a new head of DOJ. Loretta Lynch needs to answer why she had a private meeting with Bill on the tarmac. They weren't talking about grandkids and golf.http://observer.com/2016/07/awkward-...dren-and-golf/

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Trump really has little to do with it..... if they're doing an investigation they continue it.... Trump isn't going to stop them.... it goes where it goes.....
    I know that. I was ranting..lol Im so sick of the BS that our government has become. We the people need someone or organization to do some house cleaning
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Trump has to with appointing a new head of DOJ. Loretta Lynch needs to answer why she had a private meeting with Bill on the tarmac. They weren't talking about grandkids and golf.http://observer.com/2016/07/awkward-...dren-and-golf/
    They were talking about what files and such that need to be destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    She should waterboarded, brain scrambled and set free in to wander the streets of Liibya. That would win popular vote.
    That would be nice. I was thinking more the lines of general population in the worst prison we have or maybe just put all of them in Gitmo and forget them

Don't matter is this KUNT broke any kind of laws of any kind!!! Protected side show attraction!!! Keeping the masses n denial. Blind and foolish!!!

Trump may not but Trey Gowdy will

Guaranteed.....Trump knows the whole story of Hillary's sins, those of Obama and the Bush clan. With knowledge and the full force of the government behind Trump.....he has the power.

Not to go off topic here but when it comes to talking about privelidges and so forth why not make the members of the house and senate have to use obamacare like the rest of us ?