Question New here and maybe to mini stocks.

We race FWD 4 cylinder dirt track cars (for now). The car count for our class has dwindled drastically the last couple of years. We don't have many tracks real close buy but those that are, are talking about doing away with our class and racing the mini stocks. Me and my 14 year old race. I'm left with making the decision to switch to the mini stocks. (I've been watching them and wouldn't mind racing one!) What I would like to get from y'all is as much information as I can about these cars. How expensive to run? Engine, transmission repairs etc. I have found this car on the net. What do y'all think? I know it's hard to say without seeing the car or watching/hearing it run. If you have input/suggestions/advice please share it. I'd like to know what to look for. Thanks. Here is the text from the ad. """Full tube car. Has 2.3 bored .30 over wiseco forged flat top pistons zero deck height. 5.7 forged Manley rods .10 .10 crank crankshaft scraper and c line 4 door 7 qtr. oil pan new high torque starter. Lightened flywheel with ram solid hub clutch. Esslinger adjustable cam gear and crank pulley esslinger intake and Holley carb car is fast. 8 in ford with spool. Birdcages and coil overs 214 trans car comes with 2 extra heads and a short block and any other parts. It is completely turnkey"" and a couple of pictures.