Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Chili Bowl Entry List Grows, Live Website Count Available Dec. 1st

It's that time of year again and The Chili Bowl is closing in on just 6 weeks away and the entries are rolling in. The entry list is set to go live on December 1st at http://www.chilibowl.com.

The Chili Bowl entry list has already topped 150 cars.

Will it go over 350 in 2017? We shall see.

For those who use Facebook the Chili Bowl Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/chi...56398294447673

who you got for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    who you got for the win.
    buster, that's about as tough of a pick as there is, but I guess that's what makes The Chili Bowl so special.

I'm going to go with Kyle Larson again this year. The biggest reason I pick Kyle is because he wants to win it so bad he can taste it along with the fact that he'll be driving a Keith Kunz car. Larson has run so good at Tulsa over the years that it's almost inevitable that he would pick up the win sometime.

Larson is quoted as saying that you don't have to have good luck to win The Chili Bowl (but it obviously helps) but you just can't have any bad luck.

The problem Larson (and everyone else) will have is that there will be another 4 or 5 Keith Kunz cars to beat and Rico will be driving one of them. Andy Bondio will be there loaded for bear with past winner Tim McCreadie. Keith's Kunz brother Rusty will have his cars ready, that's for sure. And let's not forget Sammy. Everyone knows he'll be ready for battle and to win another Golden Driller!!

Tough call all the way around but I'm thinkin' Yung Muny might just want it more than anyone.

For me, Christmas always comes 2 weeks after December 25th!! This will be our 5th trip to Tulsa in January. First time was 1997 when Billy Boat won it all and I still get chills just thinkin' about the start of the Saturday night A-main!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-29-2016 at 06:20 PM.

Chili Bowl Nationals entry list is up to 183!

Kyle Larson from CIRF boy that's a surprise lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Kyle Larson from CIRF boy that's a surprise lmfao
    Larson is a good pick to win The Chili Bowl given that fact that he's the best all around dirt track driver on the planet at this time and particularly excels in the midgets and he wants a Golden Driller really bad.

Just in case you might have missed it, Larson is on a roll and just won his second Turkey Grand Prix just a week ago at Ventura, California. Just in case you are too stupid to understand, Turkey Night has been run 76 times dating back to 1934. I had the pleasure of actually being there for the second time in 5 years. What race did you go to on Thanksgiving, litey? LOLOL!!! Or did you practice your sidewalk face planting technique? LOL!!!

Hey litey, did I mention that The Chili Bowl is one of the 2 biggest and best dirt shows of the year? LOL!! Don't that just piss you off, litey! LOL!! We all know it does!

It's hard for me not to wonder how much noise schatz will make in his rookie year?
    Last edited by george w; 12-02-2016 at 06:08 AM.

George, it will be interesting to watch how he adapts to the littler cars. Schatzy will have a good car under him for sure and it's a given that he knows how to hustle a race car on dirt. I believe there is a good chance that we'll see him in the Saturday night A-main.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    George, it will be interesting to watch how he adapts to the littler cars. Schatzy will have a good car under him for sure and it's a given that he knows how to hustle a race car on dirt. I believe there is a good chance that we'll see him in the Saturday night A-main.
    i agree i can picture him being fast outta the gate an continuing to pick up speed into sat night.

The entry list for the 31st annual 2017 Chili Bowl Nationals stands at 345 as of December 22nd.

It's a fairly good bet that the entry list will go North of 350 this year!!

One of the two biggest and best dirt races of the year? Yep, I reckon so!!

For go carts lol

Hahahahaha!! It pisses you off no end, don't it litey? One of the biggest and best shows of the year is a midget show and has nothing to do with dirt late models!! LOLOL!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-26-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Don t really care if goes off or not may watch a little of it if the races from Arizona have issues don t really about high profile races except anything at the big E

Don t really care if goes off or not may watch a little of it if the races from Arizona have issues don t really about high profile races except anything at the big E
    You care, and you know it. It pisses you off, and we both know it!! LOL! You can only wish a late model race could get the exposure and carry the same prestige as The Chili Bowl. The only event held at Eldora that carries equal or more exposure and interest as The Chili Bowl is the NASCAR truck race and unless you haven't figured it out yet, that ain't late models!

You constantly follow what's being posted here in an open wheel forum and regularly comment here and then you try to bull$hit us into believing you don't care about anything but dirt late models at Eldora. Nobody is that stupid, except you!! LOLOL!!

Oh, and while we're at it, we want you to know that The Chili Bowl has surpassed it's largest car count, EVER!! And that's with NO SUPPORT CLASSES!! LOL!! It's sold out all 5 nights again this year and has been since early summer!! Tickets have been sold to customers in all of the 48 contiguous states and Canada and 85% of all the reserve tickets sold are sold outside of the state of Oklahoma!

whats wrong no defense yep 67000 x3 compared to the chili bowl
    Do you remember making this ridiculously ignorant statement back in October with regards to the St. Louis indoor race, litey? What the hell happened to all those people that were supposed to be at St. Louis?! Maybe they decided to go to Du Quoin instead!! Bbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahaha!!!! What a dumb fuk you are, litey!!!! LOL!

Well they had the potential of having that crowd unlike chilli or Duqoin.where are they maxed out besides that crowd for 3 nights was bigger than 5 nights in Tulsa. With room to grow lmao

Corporate people would be in a metro area instead a 1 horse town like tulsa

CIRF, lity is a friggin moron and he shows it everytime he types

Hahahahaha!! It pisses you off no end, don't it litey? One of the biggest and best shows of the year is a midget show and has nothing to do with dirt late models!! LOLOL!!
    Yes it pisses him off and you gotta love it. makes me laugh everytime he types something in response to it. lol

You care, and you know it. It pisses you off, and we both know it!! LOL! You can only wish a late model race could get the exposure and carry the same prestige as The Chili Bowl. The only event held at Eldora that carries equal or more exposure and interest as The Chili Bowl is the NASCAR truck race and unless you haven't figured it out yet, that ain't late models!

You constantly follow what's being posted here in an open wheel forum and regularly comment here and then you try to bull$hit us into believing you don't care about anything but dirt late models at Eldora. Nobody is that stupid, except you!! LOLOL!!

Oh, and while we're at it, we want you to know that The Chili Bowl has surpassed it's largest car count, EVER!! And that's with NO SUPPORT CLASSES!! LOL!! It's sold out all 5 nights again this year and has been since early summer!! Tickets have been sold to customers in all of the 48 contiguous states and Canada and 85% of all the reserve tickets sold are sold outside of the state of Oklahoma!

Do you remember making this ridiculously ignorant statement back in October with regards to the St. Louis indoor race, litey? What the hell happened to all those people that were supposed to be at St. Louis?! Maybe they decided to go to Du Quoin instead!! Bbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahaha!!!! What a dumb fuk you are, litey!!!! LOL!
    Yes he is the biggest dumb f--k on here

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes it pisses him off and you gotta love it. makes me laugh everytime he types something in response to it. lol
    It really is kind of humorous, kid. He comes here, responds with idiotic gibberish and then says he's not interested in dirt open wheel racing and that it all sucks and dirt late model racing is all that counts. He makes himself out a laughingstock in the process. You know it eats him alive reading the car count and attendance figures. He's got nothing to counter with except stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes he is the biggest dumb f--k on here
    I can't believe one person can be mocked and exposed as the biggest fool on the planet and still comes back for more abuse, day after day!! LOL!!

Isn't a person that repeatedly accepts degradation and then asks for more called a masochist?! LOL!!