Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    every lucas, woo and summer nationals race i've been to have been packed, they don't need crazy tony or that idiot kenny wallace in his mortified.
    kenny wallace is great for the sport a true ambassador but carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Is anybody actually surprised that Tony would get a new Rocket? I mean, he's tight with the Rocket gang.
    Most folks would have been shocked if he went any other direction than to Mark Richards. Pretty much knew that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And they aren't real fans, they won't last long. They are stargazers.
    Stargazers indeed but it's $$$ at the gate along with food and beer sales. Can't go wrong there.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Really, if he puts a fanny in the stands, It's good for racing. It is up to the track to keep them coming back. Everyone comes for a reason. We don't get to pick the reason. Since when is it ok to come see Bloomquist, Moyer, T Mac Pierce or Owens, but not ok to come for Stewart? If they come for wrecks or just the 3 and 4 wide that cause them.

Sorry, you can't come to the race, because you have a 14 on your T shirt. LOL
    Yes, really. These so called fans(stargazers), will watch bipolar Tony a couple times and when the novelty runs off, be gone. I agree, I don't care the reason they come either, but they are short term fans, if they aren't already coming to the races.

I don't care what's on your shirt, 0, 14, 21, 32, 39, 49, 99, whatever, watch the races. I don't go to the races to see any particular driver, I want good racing with at least a full field of quality cars, no matter the class or series.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Calverton.....why in the hell would you copy and paste all that? A simple "yes they do" would have answered the man's question just fine. Now......you claim to be knowledgeable about dirt racing (even though everyone here knows you're an irritating idiot) why in the hell would Tony Stewart run crate lm's at Brownstown? And if he did,why would he need a new Rocket with Andy Durham power? Is Andy Durham on the "certified rebuilder" of a GM crate engines list? I know this is going to be a tall order, but think about it........... No........think about it some more..........New XR1, New Ford Andy Durham engines, he owns Eldora .......are you starting to get the picture?

I can't wait for this response. I'm sure it's going to be good.

What a butt plug.......
    Lmao, hilarious.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Yes, really. These so called fans(stargazers), will watch bipolar Tony a couple times and when the novelty runs off, be gone. I agree, I don't care the reason they come either, but they are short term fans, if they aren't already coming to the races.

I don't care what's on your shirt, 0, 14, 21, 32, 39, 49, 99, whatever, watch the races. I don't go to the races to see any particular driver, I want good racing with at least a full field of quality cars, no matter the class or series.
    The last paragraph sums it up nicely c and b......I'm 110% with you on that deal.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Well said cnbf!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The last paragraph sums it up nicely c and b......I'm 110% with you on that deal.
    Me too!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-05-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Lmao, hilarious.
    Lol....butt plug....lmao