For Immediate Release
Ben Shelton (msrmafia@gmail.com)
November 30, 2016

Tyler Clem Takes Two-Win Weekend at Bubba Raceway Park

St. Petersburg, Florida (11/30/16) – 14-year-old, Tyler Clem entered three divisions on Sunday evening and came away with two wins during the 4th annual Left Over Classic/ Florida State Championships at Bubba Raceway Park.

The holiday weekend opened for Tyler on Saturday night as he made the trip to Volusia Speedway Park (Barberville, Florida) to compete with the Florida Late Models at the ½-mile oval. A wreck in his heat race left Clem starting at the tail of the feature. Despite starting at the back of the field, Tyler enjoyed a great run in the feature in his Rocket Chassis #14 Bubba Army Late Model as he advanced to a runner-up finish behind Shan Smith.

Competing in three separate divisions, Tyler Clem made the trip to Bubba Raceway Park (Ocala, Florida) on Sunday night for the Left Over Classic/ Florida State Championships. Competing in his Modified, Sprint Car, and Late Model, Clem registered a 2nd-place finish in his Larry Shaw Race Car #14 Modified which ended up being his worst finish of the night.

Capturing wins number eight and nine, Tyler topped the night’s feature action in both his Vahlco Wheels #14 Late Model and his K&N Filters #14 J&J Sprint Car.

“We had an awesome weekend of racing,” said an enthusiastic Clem. “To run four events and finish no worse than 2nd is pretty cool. I want to thank my dad, my team, my sponsors, and all my fans for their great support.”

Full results from the event are available at www.BubbaRacewayPark.com and www.VSPRacing.com .

The team is currently evaluating when their next event will be. Keep your browsers pointed to www.TylerClem.com for the latest team plans.

Tyler Clem and Clem Racing Inc. would like to thank all of their principle and associate sponsors including Miller Welders, K&N Filters, Rent ‘N Roll, WingHouse, Shooters World, Vahlco Wheels, Hedman Hedders, Stanton Race Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Fuels, Braille Battery, JE Pistons, Ferrea Valves, Whelen Engineering, 1-800-Ask-Gary, Tony Stewart Racing, Elder Ford, Leaf Race Wear, Winters Racing Products, Bell Helmets, Aurora, Dan Olson Racing Products, Impact, Race Optics, Redline Oil, Stepp’s Towing, BR Motorsports, AR Bodies, DB Plugs, Jones Racing Products, Ole NE Jewelers, Callies Performance Products, Willy’s Carburetors, Toyo Tires, Durst Motorsports, Gates Belts, Butlerbuilt Seat Systems, Zero Error Racing, Superior Bearing & Supply, AR Bodies, NGK Spark Plugs, and MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services.

For more information on Tyler Clem, please visit his official website at www.TylerClem.com .