Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Post Message Go Advanced1 Visitor Messagesmud duck - 12-05-2016 01:45 AMI was wondering if you can help me out. I want to entirely delete my account. I no longer want to be a member of this board. Thank you for your time.Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
    I take it that he wants to leave 4m? Well if that ain't a real wing flapper!!!! Must be a real snowflake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I take it that he wants to leave 4m? Well if that ain't a real wing flapper!!!! Must be a real snowflake!!!
    I don't have any "medicinal" dogs, but ill let him borrow one of my deer dogs after hunting season!......absolutely NOT!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

all mud has to do duh is not log on

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

As I stated before from my experience a lot of the people who vote for the Dems are either on welfare or one of those that are getting some sort off Social Security Disability for an ache or pain that us old timers just worked our way through. You know the type, the ones at Wal-Mart that jump out of their car and run inside and jump onto one of the electric carts inside as if they were a marathon runner. Or the ones that look to have no other affliction than being overweight from years of no activity. Meanwhile my neighbor that is fighting stage 4 cancer and cant take more than 4 steps without resting has to walk from halfway down the parking lot to get into the store because all of the spaces are full of these people. Maybe Mud Duck and the others are worried that Trump will shut them on off of the dole is why the laying low?
    Last edited by Raceready; 12-08-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    As I stated before from my experience a lot of the people who vote for the Dems are either on welfare or one of those that are getting some sort off Social Security Disability for an ache or pain that us old timers just worked our way through. You know the type, the ones at Wal-Mart that jump out of their car and run inside and jump onto one of the electric carts inside as if they were a marathon runner. Or the ones that look to have no other affliction than being overweight from years of no activity. Meanwhile my neighbor that is fighting stage 4 cancer and cant take more than 4 steps without resting has to walk from halfway down the parking lot to get into the store because all of the spaces are full of these people. Maybe Mud Duck and the others are worried that Trump will shut them on off of the dole is why the laying low?
    They are laying low because they talked a lot of nonsense about Trump the whole time he was campaigning. In other words according to my redneck uncle....their alligator mouth wrote a check, their canary a$$ couldn't cash!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Are you saying ole cluck is afraid of losing his government nipple?? hahhaahahaaa

aren't you on that nipple clayton

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    aren't you on that nipple clayton
    i am sure you have heard it before but it is woth saying again you atre an a s s hole !!!!!