CARNESVILLE, GA – Fastrak Companies International LLC is pleased to announce that veteran motorsports official Roby Helm of Etowah, TN has joined its management team. Helm will be the Fastrak President of Communications, but will also work in a consulting role and other administrative duties with Fastrak CEO Stan Lester.

Helm is a 36-year veteran motorsports official, publicist and announcer. Helm will also serve as the Chief Announcer at selected events among the four Fastrak Touring Series of Fastrak Pro Late Model Series Southeastern Region, Fastrak Pro Late Model Series Mid-Ohio Valley Region, the Ultimate Super Late Model Series, and the Ultimate Battle of the Bluegrass Super Late Model Series.

The Fastrak SE and MOV Series, along with the Fastrak Pro Late Model Series Weekly Racing Series feature dirt late models powered by the Chevrolet Performance 604 and 602 Circle Track Engines. Helm has worked in a public relations role with these engines for the past 11 years.

“It is a rare opportunity to find an individual with the knowledge and experience Roby Helm has in motorsports to bring into your company,” Lester said. “We’ve been working with Roby on a part time basis since September. We all get along well, and we both think we can continue to do good things together in the future. We’re fortunate and happy to have him with us.”

Helm, who has announced at 186 different race tracks, shares Lester’s enthusiasm and is looking forward to working with the Fastrak officials, tracks, sponsors and competitors in the future. Helm also expressed having the opportunity to reach a big milestone in his career.

“When I first started with Fastrak in September, Stan, his staff, the tracks, and especially the competitors, all made me feel so much at home,” Helm said. “All of that really made me feel like I belong here. Stan and I communicate well, he listens to what I have to say, and he respects my opinions about motorsports.

“Fastrak has been around since 2003, and that’s a pretty good run for a sanctioning body nowadays,” Helm said. “I hope I can work with a good proven product and contribute to making it even better in the future. I may also have a good opportunity to reach the milestone of 200 tracks I’ve announced at in my career.”

The main responsibilities for Helm will be writing press releases about Fastrak events, tracks and competitors. Along with his Fastrak duties, Helm will continue to operate his Etowah, TN-based Helm Communications, a Public Relations firm which he established in 1993.

“Stan has graciously agreed to give me something I haven’t had in a while – flexibility,” Helm said. “I will be able to work and announce motorsports events through Helm Communications that do not conflict with Fastrak events. I will also continue to work with my non-motorsports Helm Communications clients.”

The first major order of business for Helm in his duties as President of Communications for Fastrak will be to attend the Performance Racing Industry Show in Indianapolis, IN on December 8, 9, and 10.

Helm will work out of his office in Etowah, TN. His office phone number is 423-781-8154, FAX 423-781-8154, Cellphone 865-207-4157, E-mail robyhelm@prodigy.net, and Roby Helm on Skype.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.