Default 411 motorspeedway for "THE HANGOVER" ?

I have never been to this track before, can anyone give me any insight on it? Does this particular race usually draw a pretty good field of cars ? does this track normally provide good racing? if it were a 5 hour drive for you, would you go or maybe save your money for Talladega Short Track ?

Thanks to anyone that can give me some insight !

We usually will make the 2-hr drive from our house to 411 without really batting an eye at it...5-hrs, that might be a stretch personally. That being said though, the racing that i've seen there has always been excellent. Track crew does a great job with track prep as well.

I usually travel 4 hours for this track on special events throughout the season. I wouldn't hesitate. I have seen DoD videos of the TST races in January and 411 is usually not a train race. Usually a racey place. They had over 200 cars last year among 7 divisions. It starts at noon of the day and wasn't over til 7 or 8 last year but it would be worth the drive in my opinion. Location is excellent as well. Knoxville is maybe 15-20 mins up the road while there are plenty of places to eat within few mins of the track if I'm not mistaken.

thanks for the info guys. 411 looks like it could produce awesome racing on youtube, but after giving it 24 hrs thought, I think I will go to TST in January and maybe wait on 411. Hopefully catching the Gateway nationals in a couple weeks will hold me over till 2017 haha.

411 will probably do the Frostbuster 50 race again in February, and they usually host a couple of good Southern Nationals shows each year.

Quote Originally Posted by 1forthe$ View Post
    thanks for the info guys. 411 looks like it could produce awesome racing on youtube, but after giving it 24 hrs thought, I think I will go to TST in January and maybe wait on 411. Hopefully catching the Gateway nationals in a couple weeks will hold me over till 2017 haha.
    come on down my friend, we will be glad to have you. with close to 400 cars some times and 4 days of pounding the track, you cant expect it to be in as good of shape as a regular sat night show , but we get to see folks that we only see once a year and we have a blast . as far as racing goes, the best racing is the heats on Saturday , but i enjoy the whole week end......

Quote Originally Posted by 1forthe$ View Post
    That's the right choice. 411 is good and in this instance might produce a better race, but the Ice Bowl must be experienced at least once.

It's a happening!
    Last edited by B_K; 12-04-2016 at 08:26 PM.

........+1