Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New multi-year deal in nascorporate.

Monster Energy Cup sounds stupid.

I'm sure their money is as green as anyone else's...

Yep Mud you are right Green is Green lol, I think some where counting on Nascar not getting a sponsor so, they dig their heels in more lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 12-02-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yep Mud you are right Green is Green lol, I think some where counting on Nascar not getting a sponsor so, they dig their heels in more lol
    LOL you may be correct, although I don't think FCG fits that mold... we've know each other for some 30 years... maybe more, maybe closer to 40...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    LOL you may be correct, although I don't think FCG fits that mold... we've know each other for some 30 years... maybe more, maybe closer to 40...
    Yeah I wasn't by no means saying he thinks that but, I can bet some do lol

Will they have those models out there counting laps? LOL
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Well now, that would increase attendance, now wouldn't it....LOL

lets hope so lol

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Well now, that would increase attendance, now wouldn't it....LOL
    It'd be about the only thing that would increase attendance 'cause the racing dam sure won't add to the crowd! LOL!!

How green their money is and how stupid it sounds is two distinctly different things. This deal smacks of a bit of desperation on both sides. NASCAR was desperate for a title sponsor and the caffeine and glucose pushers saw an opportunity to go a bit, and I mean just a bit, beyond the tattoo and piercings crowd of jumping motor bikes and X Games.

Has anyone seen what's in that stuff? Yeesh!! 100 calories, 180 mg of sodium, 54 GRAMS OF GLUCOSE (that oughta' make your tattoo's glow!!), 160 GRAMS OF CAFFEINE!! (I'll bet it makes your hair grow!) There is even a warning printed on the can that strongly advises against consumption of more than 48 oz. per 24 hour period. In Australia the warning is only 16 oz.'s per 24 hours. It sounds like this stuff should be dispensed by prescription only! LOL!!

I don't think it sounds any more stupid than Winston cup or Sprint cup. Now that Sprint cup is gone I wonder if we will see AT&T or even Verizon back on some cars in the near future.

I don't think it sounds any more stupid than Winston cup or Sprint cup. Now that Sprint cup is gone I wonder if we will see AT&T or even Verizon back on some cars in the near future.
    Wonder if they would let Red Bull Racing sponsor a car
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Really Kid? You don't think "Grand National" and "Winston Cup" sound a bit more fitting that "Monster Energy Drink Cup"? Hmmmm. Okay, my friend.

I too think you will see the cell providers that have been shut out of the sponsorship circle back on the right rear quarters of some Cup cars. Hopefully their sponsorship will help fund teams that desperately need

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Red Bull been out of racing for a while now?

I would say probably not

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Really Kid? You don't think "Grand National" and "Winston Cup" sound a bit more fitting that "Monster Energy Drink Cup"? Hmmmm. Okay, my friend.

I too think you will see the cell providers that have been shut out of the sponsorship circle back on the right rear quarters of some Cup cars. Hopefully their sponsorship will help fund teams that desperately need

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Red Bull been out of racing for a while now?
    When you say Monster Energy drink cup but, if you just say Monster Energy cup in my opinion I don't think that sounds stupid.

I'm not sure about Red Bull but, you could be right

Your right CIRF they have been out for a while..was just making a funny. Like kid was talking about how no other cell providers were allowed in when Sprint was the sponsor.

Your right CIRF they have been out for a while..was just making a funny. Like kid was talking about how no other cell providers were allowed in when Sprint was the sponsor.
    Red Bull is still sponsoring race teams in Formula 1 or at least did this year

and monster was sponsoring a cup team this year also , what do think 5hour energy drink is also

According to my local paper, Corona, who owns Monster Energy, hasn't decided on what the official name will be.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

How about Monster Cup lol

How about Monster Cup lol
    I like it!!!