Default best dirt late model on hard lm40 tires

thinking about new chassis. Need to have some opinions on hard tracks with hard tires.

Quote Originally Posted by fruit loop View Post
    thinking about new chassis. Need to have some opinions on hard tracks with hard tires.
    They're all pretty good. It's all about picking one and sticking with it until you know it inside and out and what exact adjustments you need to make to get the car where you need it to be.

But a good starting point would be getting something popular in your area. That way, if you need advice or want to bounce some ideas of off somebody you'll have more folks to ask.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Bloomquist cars are the best on hard tires. You can pick one up a lot cheaper than they used to be.

Depends on who is driving.

He didn't ask about driver, he said car.

Dennis Erb web site....2 qty - Bloomquist Race Car Less Shocks, Springs, Driveline, Oil System - Used
    $15,000.00 each

I think your better off to get one close to where you are at and ask some other drivers who use them what kind of support they get, there is no best chassis in my opinion, if there was everyone would have one, most guys can have anything they want, Bloomquist has had a LOT of success in a lot of different chassis, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by pickersparadise View Post
    I think your better off to get one close to where you are at and ask some other drivers who use them what kind of support they get, there is no best chassis in my opinion, if there was everyone would have one, most guys can have anything they want, Bloomquist has had a LOT of success in a lot of different chassis, good luck!
    Yep,
    Mastersbilt by Bloomquist
    Warrior by Bloomquist
    Barry Wright by Bloomquist
    Rayburn by Bloomquist
    Warrior by Bloomquist(take 2)
    Bloomquist by Zero

As to the original poster about which chassis is best on LM40... Its about setup, not the chassis itself, but if you twisted my arm I'd say either Pierce, Black Diamond or Rocket, in that order.
    Politically Incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    Dennis Erb web site....2 qty - Bloomquist Race Car Less Shocks, Springs, Driveline, Oil System - Used
    $15,000.00 each
    Only reason why he not running a Bloomquist chassis his lady couldnt dial it in to complicated

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    Only reason why he not running a Bloomquist chassis his lady couldnt dial it in to complicated
    That woman has forgotten more than you'll ever know.
    8/13/16

Right..... and what do I know anyway, I've only managed to make a living at this for my entire adult life. Ignore my answers and insights on this mysterious sport.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    Right..... and what do I know anyway, I've only managed to make a living at this for my entire adult life. Ignore my answers and insights on this mysterious sport.
    You up this late at night working on new suspension technology?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    Bloomquist cars are the best on hard tires. You can pick one up a lot cheaper than they used to be.
    but will you get any support