Default Gateway Logistics

Anyone know where they're parking almost 400 haulers?..Everyone needs to have semis to keep up with the Jones'...so where are they parking all these things in downtown? Apologies if I missed something. Been down there for hockey events at the Scott Trade Center and I just don't see the space for all these rigs but then again, only got near a couple blocks away from that dome.
    Last edited by GregA12; 12-10-2016 at 05:38 AM.

Everything you could possibly want to know about this event is on this website. Detailed schedules, maps, etc. http://www.gatewaydirt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BN247 View Post
    Everything you could possibly want to know about this event is on this website. Detailed schedules, maps, etc. http://www.gatewaydirt.com/
    Really....... How many qualifying races (consi's) for each division on Saturday. How many cars will start the feature? How many laps are the Saturday features?

These ?'s were asked on another thread and no one seems to know.
    Last edited by Senroc-Systems; 12-10-2016 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Really....... How many qualifying races (consi's) for each division on Saturday. How many cars will start the feature? How many laps are the Saturday features?These ?'s were asked on another thread and no one seems to know.
    Ok, the site has almost everything. First time, I am sure it will be a learning process for everyone.

I scoured that site trying to find out about the format and the elimination process. Check out the thread entitled "Gateway Format" I took the info on the schedule page and tried best I could to figure out how the cars will be lined up for Saturday's features.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

All of that parking information is right here: http://www.gatewaydirt.com/camping/

I may have missed it, but does anyone knows how many laps the heats, consys and Feature. Is there any kind of invert in any of them?

Quote Originally Posted by GregA12 View Post
    Anyone know where they're parking almost 400 haulers?..Everyone needs to have semis to keep up with the Jones'...so where are they parking all these things in downtown? Apologies if I missed something. Been down there for hockey events at the Scott Trade Center and I just don't see the space for all these rigs but then again, only got near a couple blocks away from that dome.
    I said it from the start, I still don't see all these cars going to St Louis, for the promoters sake I hope they do, but I don't see them having a problem with 400 haulers, my guess is around 150, 75 LM/MOD and I think that may be pushing it. I know there is a lot of hype surrounding this event, nut just don't see it being the greatest thing in racing. JMO

well your an idiot if you think that more than half of the cars that have already pre entered are not going to show up. why the hell did they enter in the first place if that is the case.

They will find a spot to park them. Looks like there are two outside lots also. They are the show. After Thursday all the cars cut, have to leave the parking area. that should ease the parking problem.

One thing some friends of mine, didn't know, was t here is no parking at the dome. You mus use hotel or pay for parking and walk or take a taxi to the race. And No, I don't think they allow golf carts in downtown St Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I may have missed it, but does anyone knows how many laps the heats, consys and Feature. Is there any kind of invert in any of them?
    Don't know about heats or consis but Late model feature is 40 laps modifieds is 30
    I am what I am