Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who didn't see that coming?

Richards to run Lucas Oil...huh!...who woulda thunk?

Will I see it as he has something too prove... Good for him No fear for him...Hes done what he could at the WoO now its time to do it at Lucas.....

I agree...just another thing to conquer

Zero hauler might have to show up before qualifying this year

Great for the sport and yes every Dirt LM fan paying attention knew JOSH was going after the big fish this season. I hope a few more drivers have competitive cars to run against these two also. Multiple winners in the series would be a good thing too see.

Should be interesting

I think it will help WoO to Will open it up for someone new....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Will I see it as he has something too prove... Good for him No fear for him...Hes done what he could at the WoO now its time to do it at Lucas.....
    Well said Gary........Josh trying to become his own man, I think it's a great move by him.

Will put to rest a lot of hpothetical conjecture about who is better than whom.......Josh will do well on Lucas next year, just not well enough to win it....IMO.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If the Best Rocket car is prepared as well as The #1 house car, Josh may have hi first Lucas Championship this year. Everyone can believe what they want, but championships are won by not making mistakes. Josh is in his prime and makes very few. If Best steps up to that standard, the game is over. This isn't about getting to the track on time but rolling out of the Toterhome at the crack of daylight, like the #1 car did. They hardly ever broke and always fast. The #1 race crew won those championships, every bit as much as Josh did.

Bloomer will chase him off the national scene just like he did purvis, Moyer, and JD

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well said Gary........Josh trying to become his own man, I think it's a great move by him.

Will put to rest a lot of hpothetical conjecture about who is better than whom.......Josh will do well on Lucas next year, just not well enough to win it....IMO.
    Will be Fun to watch .. and I will not count him out... He will be some were at the top.. even at the top maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If the Best Rocket car is prepared as well as The #1 house car, Josh may have hi first Lucas Championship this year. Everyone can believe what they want, but championships are won by not making mistakes. Josh is in his prime and makes very few. If Best steps up to that standard, the game is over. This isn't about getting to the track on time but rolling out of the Toterhome at the crack of daylight, like the #1 car did. They hardly ever broke and always fast. The #1 race crew won those championships, every bit as much as Josh did.
    The Car makes the Man and the Man makes the Car...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Sounds good....but a g.o.a.t will be in his way!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Lucas Boys..Lucas Boys what you gonna do Josh is coming for YOU

Quote Originally Posted by wiswildmanfan View Post
    zero hauler might have to show up before qualifying this year
    won't happen lol

I think Richards is going to have a great season. Especially with JD and BShep off the tour (and possibly others) Lucas won't be as deep as last season, but it will still be tougher than WoO. It should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Bloomer will chase him off the national scene just like he did purvis, Moyer, and JD
    Wow! So Scott chased Jeff Purvis off the Nation scene? Lol! JP went on to win at the next level (s). Scott did not......he couldn't even get there. Billy Moyer has over 800 feature wins and 6 Globes, Scott does not. JD is just over 30 years old, and rest assured, he hasn't been ran off!

Even if your signature is a dig at CIRF, it most definitely fits you......

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Wow! So Scott chased Jeff Purvis off the Nation scene? Lol! JP went on to win at the next level (s). Scott did not......he couldn't even get there. Billy Moyer has over 800 feature wins and 6 Globes, Scott does not. JD is just over 30 years old, and rest assured, he hasn't been ran off!Even if your signature is a dig at CIRF, it most definitely fits you......
    Idk who this cirf is you speak of.

It was an unneeded announcement. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I'm just stunned at how well Josh has done while battling ALS.