Default Top Weekly Friday/Saturday combo's?

Curious which 2 tracks you follow for Friday/Saturday weekly SLM shows? We have I 80 and Adams County over in Iowa, Nebraska. Not that familiar with Ohio and PA as well as down south tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by atoz promoters View Post
    Curious which 2 tracks you follow for Friday/Saturday weekly SLM shows? We have I 80 and Adams County over in Iowa, Nebraska. Not that familiar with Ohio and PA as well as down south tracks.
    There are quite a few in the PA/MD/VA area.

Bedford Speedway Friday, Hagerstown on Saturday
    Potomac Speedway Friday, Winchester on Saturday
    Dog Hollow on Friday, Marion Center on Saturday

There are more as well, Lernerville runs on Friday and there are a bunch of Saturday tracks in the area too. Etc.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Two tracks in NC did that a while back......one ran Friday the other ran Saturday.( Dublin and Fayetteville)...our guys raced in the modified division , we were about two hours away from the tracks.

To make it an even more interesting team dynamic, one brother drove it on Friday, the other on Saturday.

Depending on how the night went it was either a great night riding home Friday or it was a battle royal of brothers on the way home..( in a brotherly kind of way).....interesting to say the least.

I wish they would do it again, I would be there both nights again .........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

In my area Moler is my go to Friday night track. Usually Moler/Florence or Moler/PRP for Friday/Saturday combo.
    T3G Never Forget, Hardly Remember

Not many Friday night tracks here in GA/SC area. In fact, the only ones that come to my mind are Lavonia in Lavonia GA and Oglethorpe Speedway Park (OSP) near Savannah GA. Neither runs supers on a weekly basis. The only tracks in GA that do that are Dixie and Senoia. None in SC to my knowledge run them as a weekly show. You have Lavonia on Fridays that drivers can hit. They can then run Toccoa/Hartwell/Winder Barrow on Saturday night as all 4 tracks are pretty close to each other and run similar classes. OSP runs late Models every other week. Drivers could then hit Swainsboro/Cochran/Golden Isles on Saturday night. I think Golden Isles runs bi-weekly now. Needmore Speedway and Albany Speedway down in South Ga were alternating every other Saturday night shows.

Our actual best combo in this area is Dixie/Rome although Rome only runs 6-7 shows a year and on Sunday nights. Still though, it's usually a great weekend of racing when Dixie runs on Sats and Rome is running the next night on Sunday.

I tend to pay the most attention to Lernerville (Friday) and PPMS (Saturday).
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Granite City Friday, Pevely Saturday, some of the best weekly SLM racing anywhere.

Belle Claire could be good with right promo I ve been told some changes next yr for I55 and b ville
    Last edited by calverton; 12-07-2016 at 01:23 PM.